Blue Heron Rooms and Glamping(Eastsound)(Great Value!)
US$233
Golden Tree Hostel(Eastsound)(Great Value!)
US$173
Deer Harbor Inn(Deer Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$197
Lakedale Resort at Three Lakes(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$204
  • Free Internet
Edenwild Boutique Inn(Lopez Island)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$271
Friday Harbor House(Friday Harbor)
US$468
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$519/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$296
Discovery Inn(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$220
Official Site
Friday Harbor Suites(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$320
US$251
Hotels.com
All reviewsrosario resortmoran mansioncascade baymansion restaurantindoor poolchristopher peacockthe general managerorgan concertmain buildingorcas islandmusic roombayside roomcascade grillking roomold mansionhillside roomdirty dancing
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We visited here to hear a a short concert and story / museum about the resort. It was quirkey and fun way to spend the afternoon. Stayed and had dinner which was very nice and overlooking boats / water

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Booked couples massage on anniversary with husband, costed extra to be in same room, supposed to have 15 min to drink tea after, and they kick you out at the end of that 15 min wether u done or not, plus they come knocking at 5 min till to warn you, I couldn't finish my tea. My massage therapist was hurting me, he pulled my knees up to my elbows as I lay prone, he rubbed hard, he was breathing weird, I told him it was too much but he didn't change the pressure much if any. He was allergic to the essential oils, but I wasn't told about this until I entered the room, so the oil i chose was not an option. My husband's massage therapist offered to dangle a tissue under my nose with some on it...she did, but I wanted the antics in the oil, breathing it isn't the same. When I complained to mr. Peacock- the manager, he simply brushed me off and said many people like that massage therapist, and he said that both massage was said I provided little to no feedback during the session, however I did say it hurt and it was too much pressure, so who is not telling the truth here? If I could give no stars I would have, serious rip off, don't bother.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Starla C
RosarioResort, General Manager at Rosario Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear Starla E, My apologies for your experience in our spa. Your first email to me mentioned the pain your body was experiencing after the massage and that you did not have time to drink your tea. I responded by explaining that experiencing pain after a massage is not an uncommon reaction due to inflammation and toxins all our bodies naturally have, and forwarded on an article to you regarding this subject. I also said I would discuss with the practitioners that you felt rushed at the end. I apologize you felt "brushed off" by my response. The complaint you write in this review about aromatherapy was not brought up in your original email to me. I hope you will return to Rosario in the future and we can take care of you accordingly. Our spa practitioners are highly trained and experienced. I encourage guests to always let any service provider (or restaurant, hotel, etc) know of your dissatisfaction while you are on the premises so it allows us the opportunity to improve your experience at that time. Also, I am glad you enjoyed the other aspects of the resort as your original yelp review mentions.

Best Regards,

Christopher Peacock
Rosario Resort & Spa

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed at the Rosario Resort and Spa. It’s very convenient to the Moran State Park and not too far from Eastsound for shopping and more dining options. We stayed in a bayside room. The room was attractive, clean and quiet.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Rosario is the name of a former private estate, now a hotel and spa. Located in a tight cove on Orcas Island in the San Juan Islands, WA, USA, Rosario is listed on the state's inventory of heritage properties. We stayed here over Christmas and consider our stay good value for the money. The food was excellent, mostly locally sourced, and the staff who worked long days over the Christmas holidays were unwaveringly cheerful. The down side was the cost of alcoholic drinks and the so-so, dated rooms with their paper thin walls. However, the free and open-to-the-public "museum" on the second floor of the historic home and presentation by the local historian were most definitely value added. If the short organ and piano recital given during the presentation isn't your thing, maybe the resident ghost in a red nightgown is.......

Room Tip: If you can afford it, the historic playroom is a separate building on water's edge.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jane R
Reviewed 27 November 2017

I had to write this review because I feel this property is such a great deal. Travelled in late Sept, for anniversary.We read a lot of reviews before we booked this resort. We could not have asked for a better experience. The room was a Hillside and was located in the 1500 building, a short and pleasant walk from the mansion for us (10 minutes). It is slightly arduous if challenged so be aware of that. We were too tired for dinner our first night, so we had peaches(from a Washington roadside stand)cheese and crackers and a bottle of wine in the room as the sun went down. Plan for that because it was so relaxing and satisfying. We made a special request for a water view for dinner because it was our anniversary and they not only accommodated that, but made note of it with a nice message on our dessert plate. The dining room was great and the staff, if overworked, did a great job. Our wait was reasonable, the environment pleasant and well managed and the food was very good. Deer inhabit the property and wandered around unafraid and just added to the experience. This property has a great history and parts of it are showing it's age, but I feel that if you aren't too critical and just relax into the experience you will find it is a great opportunity to experience the joy of letting go.The museum is interesting and although we didn't use the spa I was envious I didn't. Overall, it was so worth the cost as they were about the same cost as a mainland Marriott for a night. Do stay here at least once and visit nearby Moran State Park.

Room Tip: 1500 building has slight tree line obstruction for view, but not bad
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple