Lowest prices for your stay
US$157
US$113
Hotels.com
US$113
PricelineUS$157
FindHotelUS$113
CheapTicketsUS$113
All reviews historic downtown no elevator ensuite room amazing boutique hotel movie theater recommend room shared bathroom drip coffee third floor cute town each afternoon breakfast sandwich rooms were spotless off street parking a lovely stay walking distance nice breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2021 via mobile

Loved the room as soon as we walked in and it made our choice easy to stay a 2nd night! Clean, cozy, bathtub was amazing! Everything is in walking distance! Will definitely make plans for another trip

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2021

My issues with management/reservations begin in May. May 5th to be precise. On April 2, 2021, I called the Camas Hotel and spoke with Mike and set up reservations for two rooms with baths within, for a week’s stay the first full week of June, gave him my credit card information to hold the reservations and received email confirmation. On May 5th I received two email notifications that STATED MY RESERVATIONS HAD BEEN CANCELED PER MY REQUEST! I DID-NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM CONTACT THE HOTEL TO CANCEL MY RESERVATIONS!!!!! A phone call to the Hotel on May 6th put me in contact with the NEW Manager, Amanda, who said they had new ownership and the reservations were canceled because they to but couldn’t contact me. Amanda then verified the phone number on file for me and it was correct. I NEVER received a phone call from the hotel and was only notified about cancellations when I received the emails of the 5th,. Amanda further explained that the hotel changed ownership and she was the new manager and would work to accommodate me, she also said the person who made my reservations was no longer employed there. The rooms originally set aside for me, #9 and #10, and my party had already been booked by other people. (Sounds suspicious, like money under the table for certain rooms) and she would have to make some adjustments to accommodate me and my party. After 24 hours I received a phone call that in order to have the dates and type of rooms requested, my party would be on two separate floors, one on 2nd and one on 3rd, except for the last night when the party on the 3rd floor would have to change rooms to the 2nd floor. This was acceptable, agreed and received email confirmation.
Our bed had a nice bed skirt and we had occasion to look for an item which had been dropped, looked under the bed skirt and the floor underneath the bed was very dirty and had not been cleaned in a very long time. In fact, underneath the bed we found two items of clothing, a pair of men’s undershorts and a knee brace. Which I removed and placed in the trash, in retrospect, I should have taken a picture and taken down to management, if management was available.
NO ELEVATOR and not always someone to help with luggage. I would not recommend this hotel if you have trouble navigating stairs, especially trying to carry luggage. Nor would I recommend this establishment if you depend solely on their website.

Reviewed 22 June 2021

Our room wasn't cleaned for the entire time we were there (3 nights). These are not luxury rooms. Small and in need of some heavy duty cleaning.

A charge was made to our credit card account without explanation.

A big disappointment.

Room tip: Do not stay here.
Reviewed 18 June 2021

The hotel was okay, but after we stayed we found a $150 charge on our credit card. No contact, no explanation given. We called and asked and were told someone would contact us. No one did. We called again and were informed we were being charged to remove a stain we left. That never happened. We asked to have the manager contact us to provide evidence of said stain. No one called us. We are not sure if this was a misunderstanding (another room perhaps) or a deliberate scam. We won't be staying there again, and don't recommend that others do either. Very poor customer service.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 18 June 2021 via mobile

Perfect location. Easily walk to many restaurants. Safe place to stay. Air conditioned room. Service personnel were friendly and helpful. TV in room allowed us to watch local channels.

However climbing stairs is required. Room was not large but perfect for our needs.

Comes with a coupon for breakfast and coffee right across the street.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple