Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$145
View deal
Hotels.comUS$145
CheapTicketsUS$145
Orbitz.comUS$145
TravelocityUS$145
TripadvisorUS$145
Snaptravel
All reviews historic downtown no elevator ensuite room amazing boutique hotel movie theater recommend room shared bathroom drip coffee third floor cute town each afternoon breakfast sandwich rooms were spotless off street parking a lovely stay walking distance nice breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2021 via mobile

We checked into this cute hotel in the lovely historic neighborhood of Camas, WA looking forward to charm and character. Unfortunately the amenities were lacking: threadbare towels that smelled musty, bottom of the line toiletries and no hot water for evening showers. I would have overlooked all of this, after all every hospitality sector has suffered due to Covid. But what happened after we checked out was inexcusable.

We were told at check-in that while our son had made the reservation for us and used his credit card, it was fine for us to change the charge to ours. We joked with the friendly person who checked us in that while our son could try to pay for our stay we wouldn't let him-- she commented that our son sounded like a nice person. It was a warm exchange with no ambiguity.

When we arrived home the charge had not yet appeared on our card so I called the hotel. The manager was rude, dismissive and claimed that there was nothing he could do. He said that the person who told us we could charge the room to our card was new and wrong. He took no responsibility and refused to refund our son and charge us. When I insisted it was possible to refund a credit card he told me he could process a refund but that I would have to pay a fee. When I would not accept paying a fee for their misinformation he hung up.

I don't like to write a bad review about small businesses. I know they are usually hard workers with a lot of skin in the game, but this was unacceptable. Musty towels, no hot water, and terrible customer service--no charm, and not cute.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Michael Kim, General Manager at Camas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2021

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I spoke with our employee and he said that you guys were very hostile and were cussing him out on the phone. We provide fresh clean towels, hot water comes out perfectly, and we strive to provide excellent customer service.

Reviewed 26 April 2021 via mobile

We absolutely love the Camas Hotel!! It was perfect in every way. The staff was so kind and helpful. The decor and feel was so cozy and we love the vintage feel. The atrium was beautiful. We also loved that the hotel provided breakfast vouchers. We have recommended the Camas Hotel to everyone who has asked about our trip, our family, and friends. We will absolutely be coming back for a second visit!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2021

Remodeled, clean and comfortable bed with all amenities. Breakfast provided across the street at Piccolo's. Fantastic breakfast food and drinks. I stayed here due to house issues. Quiet place to relax and recuperate. Fantastic location for walking, shopping, restaurants and events.

Reviewed 27 March 2021 via mobile

The Camas hotel was a great place to stay. We were close to several restaurants within walking distance. We were able to drive to the Willamette Valley every single day. We were close to Portland and we were fairly close to Seaside and Astoria. First time visitors this is a great place to stay centrally located and very clean hotel. If you can I recommend room two or three.

Date of stay: March 2021
Michael Kim, General Manager at Camas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2021

Thank you for your kind review! We're so glad that we were able to meet all of your needs. With the hotel being located in the heart of Camas, everything the city has to offer is right out the front door, and of course, we're close to major landmarks and cities. We hope that you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

I gave it a 3 because although the room was great and the bed was super comfy I was up all night due to the hostel style rooms on the floor directly above the king suite. It sounded like they were moving furniture until 4 am! We purchased the romance package for over $50 and got Safeway roses, about 5 bucks in chocolate and Andre champagne which is the cheapest ever! So it was way overpriced. I loved the neighborhood and shops and the front desk girl was fast and friendly! I probably won’t stay again because the walls are so thin and it was so loud!!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Michael Kim, General Manager at Camas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

We're very sorry that you were disappointed in some aspects of our hotel. We are based out of a historic building, and while that offers a charm and feeling that is unique to our town and hotel, it also comes with some less-than satisfactory characteristics such as the issue with sound. Our front desk is open all night if there are any guests causing excess noise and we offer complimentary earplugs upon request, however we do understand that this is not the perfect solution. We're very happy that you enjoyed the other facets of our hotel, and we do hope that you consider staying with us in the future!