“Flavorful fried rice, okay mixed vegetable lunch special”

Krungthep Thai Cuisine
Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #17 of 128 Restaurants in Burien
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were in Burien to pick up a cake so we decided to order take out lunch from Krungthep Thai Cuisine. We ordered a basil fried rice with tofu, without egg, and a mixed vegetable lunch special with tofu. There was a 10% off for checking in on yelp so our lunch was very reasonably priced.

Pick up was easy. 20 minutes from calling in our order to pick up. The fried rice was very flavorful; we enjoyed it very much. The mixed vegetables, however, was just a usual mixed vegetables so nothing special. Great prices though.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank Tofurry
Write a reviewReviews (25)

Reviewed 29 December 2019

My husband selected this restaurant on the basis of glowing reviews from other diners. The service was surprisingly slow given the restaurant wasn't very crowded on Christmas Eve after 7:00 pm. Our food took a long time to arrive. My husband ordered Swimming Angel with prawns, which arrived barely warm and on a bed of mostly raw spinach. He had to ask the server to return the dish to the kitchen to be rewarmed. My mixed vegetables with seafood was okay but nowhere near the 4 stars spice level I had requested. The prices were moderate but I probably won't eat at Krungthep Thai Restaurant again.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 7 November 2019 via mobile

The food was delicious, well priced and the service was fantastic. The location was easy to find. We would recommend Krungthep to our friends.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 23 October 2019

Looking from the outside it's easy to pass by and not notice this place. It's small and unassuming in the decor, but makes up for it in the food.

Very good noodle dishes and they will make it as mild or spicy as you want. I found the "medium" spice request was plenty hot enough for me!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 15 April 2019

I have driven past this place a hundred times and didn't know it was there. Amazing Thai food in Burien. We had the garlic chicken, the crab omelet and the Pad Thai. Everything was really good!
JEK