“Wonderful! Great Food, Reasonable Prices.”
Review of Rhody Cafe

Rhody Cafe
Ranked #4 of 21 Restaurants in Bow
Price range: US$7 - US$35
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Rhody Café specializes in Northwest seasonal cooking.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Took Chuckanut Drive back to Seattle from Vancouver, beautiful drive. Our research told us this was a place to stop and eat at. You may pass other, more crowded, pricer places that have nice water views (The Oyster Bar), but this is a nice, quiet, ample parking, reasonable , enjoyable place. At times you may have to wait a bit for a table; in the meantime, go next door to the bakery for a yummy goodie. Being adventerous, we tried the recommended shrimp and asparagus risotto..first but certainly not last time eating risotto! Asparagus was crisp and the risotto had baby shrimp.very creamy and delicious. Ordered the Kilshaun beer, brewed in Bellingham, good choice. We also split the BLT. I know sounds ordinary, but trust me it wasnt. The lettuce felt like a Caesar salad and the bacon was ample and nicely crisp without being over done. Wish we had room for dessert, would have tried the mixed cobbler. Table next to us was raving about the homemade ice cream. Make sure to put Rhody Cafe on your "must eats" on your scenic Chuckanut Drive drive. ☺

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I like to eat here as often as I can, which isn't often enough. My party shared the shrimp etouffee for an appetizer and thought it was delicious. I had the the most amazing vegetable risotto. The coconut cake was very good - but a little bit too whole grain-like for me.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank emg123
Reviewed 18 March 2018

My wife and daughter visited in December, and insisted we come back when we visited earlier this month. A bit of a drive from where we stayed in Bellingham, but definitely worth the time. Very friendly, personable wait staff, one actually remembered my wife and daughter from the previous trip. Dinner menu is nicely varied, drawing on the local suppliers for meat, fish, and vegetables. Wine list is small, but more than enough varieties for the different entrees. I chose a Washington state Chardonnay.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

I have eaten here several times over the past few years and it always impresses. This time we hit it on a Friday night, and got the prime rib special. This is a fine dinner in an attractive space with great service. Don’t miss this.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 10 November 2017

The Rhody Cafe in Bow, WA, is a favorite. This time we stopped off for Saturday Brunch. I opted for Eggs Benedict, always excellent with local ingredients including house-made English muffin. My companion went for the Edison burger and commented that it was one of the best that she had had in recent memory. She also really liked the green salad. Last summer, friends visiting from Texas were also super impressed with the Rhody..... Most highly recommended; food and service are always excellent and it is in scenic and mellow Bow, WA!

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to Rhody Cafe? Share your experiences!