All reviews usb charging ports hotel restaurant close to the airport rooms are gorgeous amenities including small note international airport very nice hotel hot water corner room underground parking pleasure of staying great amenities up to date housekeeping staff very pleasant stay fitness center
Reviewed 7 May 2018

We spent 3 nights in this hotel recently. Overall I would rate this hotel as very good. It's a new property, everything is bright, cheery and open. Our room was comfortable and we had plenty of room to spread out. I liked the fact that we had a partial table that pulled out and we could sit on the end of the bed and eat take-out and/or room service dinner at the end of a long, tiring day. Very convenient! We had 2 breakfasts in the restaurant, the food was all very good as was the service.

I would have given this hotel an "excellent" if they had breakfast included with the room. Since so many other good hotels in Bellingham do, it's something that might be considered for their guests.

Also at 8:30 on our day of check out (which isn't until noon) the doorbell to our room rang. I hadn't put out the "do not disturb". Luckily we were awake, but not dressed yet. A young man stood there with a clipboard, asking if we were checking out....I said yes, but not for a few hours! That was a little disturbing. I would suggest the hotel do some training in this regard, so their guests aren't disturbed 3 1/2 hours before check-out time. Sometimes we forget to put out the do not disturb, but that shouldn't be an excuse to ring the bell that early.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Mary T, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your recent stay with us. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the restaurant and our room amenities. We are constantly trying to improve our guest experience and apologize that we didn't meet your expectations. It is never our intention to make our guest feel rushed. We will be using your feedback to ensure future guests do not experience similar disturbances before check out time. Again, thank you for your feedback and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Staff really made the difference, a little over priced for the area, how ever this is a newer property.
The facility has a great pool, underground parking, and a good restaurant. Room was nicely appointed bathroom was bright and clean.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Great rooms. Friendly staff. Nicest HI hotel I have stayed at. Brand new within the last few years. Right across the parking lot is the airport. Would not hesitate to book again. Lots of parking. Rooms bright and spacious.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Our company had a conference event here. The facility was great and the people were fantastic to work with. I would highly recommend the place for any business event. Ask for Heidi, she is great! fast internet too

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 March 2018

The heating vent was so loud I could not sleep. Can not believe a new hotel would put in a unit like this. The bathroom was a very poor design, faucets were to close to sink & all the water went on the counter. The devour was very cold, not welcoming.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hi montanasal694,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. I was concerned to see that you were not impressed with our property due to the issues you had with the noise from the heating vent and the layout of the bathroom.

We always aim to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests that is why I regret to see that you were disappointed. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you during your stay and your comments will be shared with our maintenance team to properly address your concerns.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that you would still consider staying with us again in the future.

Regards,