All reviews no elevator microsoft campus breakfast and dinner quiet stay first floor starbucks coffee an older property king room free parking would definitely stay here again beds were comfortable convenient location indoor pool redmond marriott lobby seattle
Reviewed 2 May 2018

About 20 of my colleagues from a large research university were visiting the Microsoft campus and we stayed at this property. The staff was friendly and the facilities were clean. We appreciated the Starbucks coffee in the lobby to get our mornings started and the after dinner drinks we could purchase in the lobby lounge. Many of us were able to walk to Microsoft through bike trails (about 1-2 mile walk), so we were happy to do that. I had a minor issue with billing, having purchased my stay at the time I purchased my plane ticket, but the hotel operations manager resolved it when I brought it to their attention.

Room Tip: Great place to stay when visiting Microsoft campus.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Joyce D, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're excited to hear you have enjoyed your stay and the location was to your liking. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

We stayed on 3 weekend days. The hotel is in a lovely quiet area, lots of beautiful cedar trees around the property. The courtyard rooms are quiet and the bed is very comfortable. They have a starbucks in the lobby which is very helpful. The room has a small mini fridge in a cabinet outside the bath. I like the noise muffling properties as the hum of a compressor in these tiny fridges sometimes wakes me up. We were given coffee certificates for the stay with being Marriott Platinum members. The pool and hot tub were closed for maintenance and we would love to try these next time!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank xterrared

Xterrared- Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are excited to see you had enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again in the near future. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I travel to Bellevue on a regular basis, since I live in NY but work at Expedia. I typically stay at the Courtyard which is very close to the office (the location at 11010 NE 8th Street). I can walk to the office or restaurants in the area, and I don't have to call an Uber or a Lyft. However, the last time I was in Bellevue, my preferred hotel was booked, and I had to stay at the Bellevue/Redmond location. It is really inconvenient to downtown Bellevue. I had to wait for Ubers/Lyfts for every trip to/from work, and there are no restaurants close by. Unless you work at Microsoft, this is not a convenient location, and I don't intend to stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank TripEnthusiast2

TripEnthusiast2 - We are truly disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay at the hotel due to location distance to your office.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

I loved the stay here - I come here frequently due to my place of work. Place is neat and the staff is great - considerate of weary travelers.

Michelle Klecan was fantastic during my entire week of stay.. She took care of bringing a phone charger to me from her car ( while I had none), gave me great shopping and restaurant tips and had genuinely great attitude the entire time.

Courtyard group is fortunate to have Michelle Klecan on their staff.

Great hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for recognizing Michelle, she truly is a gem and really value the time spent with every guests. Your feedback will be shared with the team and her. Thank you for staying with us and we do hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

This property was reviewed about 6 years ago; since it was remodeled in recent months, it is worth another review.

First of all, we really love the location of this Courtyard. It is super quiet. Still offers free parking, and right down 148th across the 520 Highway, there are a ton of restaurants, cafes, bakeries, Fred Meyer etc. Location is superb.

We stayed in the King Suite. The interior looks very updated. LED lighting fixtures throughout. Small refrigerator and microwave. Light colored carpet and couches, chairs. Super size desktop. Two TVs. The bedroom is spacious, with its own TV. The bathroom is limited to the space of the old room, average countertop space. Shower and toilet area is separate from the sink, so people can get ready while the other shower. That's nice.

The bistro has a Starbuck's on site, so that's always convenient. The front desk staff is always going out of their way. We really appreciate the extra effort.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brown_Samantha

Samantha- you are a rock star! Thank you for leaving such an awesome review. we truly love our property and always want to make sure all guests love it as much as we do and I am very pleased to see that you have enjoyed your stay in our newly modernized renovated rooms.

We do hope to see you again in the near future!