All reviews major freeways bus stop clean rooms walmart businesses
Reviewed 5 August 2018

The ONLY redeeming quality this place has is that it is a stones throw from the T mobile campus. I feel bad for the T mobile interns who spend most of the summer trapped in these dreary confines while their peers interning for other tech giants enjoy apartments in the city. If I were T mobile I'd be telling Extended Stay to either get this place livable or I'm taking my business elsewhere.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank cheue444
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Factoria, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are sorry if our hotel policy was not explained to you upon arrival and regret the inconvenience it caused. Please know, to respect the privacy of our guests staying for long periods of time, our housekeeping service is conducted on a weekly basis, although we are always happy to provide you this service at your request for a minimal fee. Also, we have a full-size refrigerator which includes ice trays for your convenience. Therefore we do not have ice machines on our property, and we apologize for your disappointment. Once more, we do apologize and hope you will afford us an opportunity to redeem ourselves in the future.

Reviewed 21 July 2018

We're having construction done on our home nearby and we had to vacate on short notice for a few days while some loud/dirty work was done. This Extended Stay was available on very short notice and for a quite reasonable rate (try getting a cheap room in Bellevue the day before!), and they accept small-medium dogs.

It's not the Ritz but it's comfortable. Things to know in advance: 1) there is a kitchenette in the room but you have to ask for dishes from the front desk (no big deal) 2) the free wi-fi is ssssllllooowww, you might want to upgrade; 3) definitely join the perks program it'll save you $ on the first booking; 4) maid service I believe is just once a week.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Factoria, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Barry, thanks for being our guest. We are glad to know you had a pleasant stay with us and that our facilities and service were to your satisfaction. It was a pleasure reading details of your visit to our hotel, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

The untrained agent that booked our room (directly through the hotel - on the phone) quoted one rate if we signed up for the rewards program. After I booked it and handed over my credit card number, he thought he sounded rushed and I realized we ended the call without me receiving a confirmation number. I waited about an hour and something told me to check my email - but there was no confirmation email, either.

I called them back and was told that yes, they had my reservation but that the rate was now $55 MORE. So unprofessional. :(
I will be keeping an eye on my credit card statement.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Factoria, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. On behalf of our entire team, please accept our sincere apologies for the poor service issue you experienced. Your feedback will be used as a training tool so that our future associates do not repeat these unpleasant issues. Please visit us again so we can restore your faith in our hotel and provide you with the hospitality you should always expect from us.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Do not stay here. The room was so dirty I had to buy my own cleaning supplies. I am staying here now and cant wait to check out. The staff do not care even when I told them about the hair in a room that does not allow pets. I found droppings from a rodent in the room too. There are dishes outside that people leave with food in them after they check out. Cleaning service nor any staff member picks up on the property. I have never been more disappointed in a property. I even found a dirty pillow case under the bed. Bring your own cleaning supplies and sheets if you stay here.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Factoria, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Please accept our apologies for your unpleasant experience during your visit. As the cleanliness of our hotel is a key priority, we are very sorry your room fell short of your expectations. We have checklists in place to inspect every suite after it has been serviced. We will revisit our deep cleaning program so that we can provide a much better experience in the future. We hope you will consider a future stay as we would welcome the opportunity to regain your trust.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Thanks to the staff who was very organized,my night was perfect and the sleep was just right.Thank you Extended stay America from Bellevue Factoria.Whoever needs to spend time there has an amazing opportunity to feel like home outside of home.Great!!!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Factoria, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Wow - Alexandra, thanks for being our guest. Our top priority is for you to have an enjoyable stay and from your five-star review, it appears that we succeeded in that. It was a pleasure having you at Extended Stay America, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.