All reviews outdoor pool breakfast buffet first floor comfortable beds close to downtown nice stay free shuttle wi fi front desk staff yogurt easy access convenient location business trip seattle freeway microwave convention
Reviewed 24 October 2018

Stayed for a weekend and except for one glitch, I would say that this hotel good for a short term stay. It is near the freeway so ask for rooms behind the front of the hotel. Parking is plentiful but they charge 9.95 a day. This is a two floor hotel and there is no elevator in the buildings. I was suprised at how big the room was. The wifi worked fine and there are plenty of tv stations including HBO. The fridge in the room was a bit noisy and probably needs replacing and it looked like it had not been defrosted for a while. Check in was efficient. They take a $40 hold on a credit card.
The only glitch I experienced was that there was a blood stain on the duvet cover on the bed. When I called down to the front office, I was told I had to wait to get the cover replaced. Staff seems to be a minimum during the evenings and on the weekends. They did, however, send a sheet up after about 15 minutes and having to have called again to request it. Strangely enough, there was no offer to remake the bed and the next day after housekeeping showed up, they did not put the cover onto the bed either. Luckily there was a bottom sheet under the duvet and I slept with the duvet without the cover. Would I stay there again? If I were to be able to get another Groupon, I would. If I had to pay regular price? I probably would seek a hotel somewhere else in the vicinity for the same price if I were to want to shop in Bellevue again. You basically have to drive to get around from this hotel.

Room tip: The buildings in the back of the property if you want to stay away from the noise of the freeway.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 October 2018

Not with warm welcoming and supporting room service. Yet the coffee is with quality. No breakfast included. Needs to pay additional parking fee. Inconsistent information. Not knowledgeable front desk.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2018

Once again the shower curtains reeked! I did mention this to the person at the front desk. This is not the first time we have felt this way...probably the 3rd or 4th stay where this has been a problem. Apart from this we find if a quiet, convenient and comfortable place to stay although not quite as inexpensive as it used to be and now they charge for parking as well!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2018

A great little spot to stop easy access of Interstate. very nice breakfast helpful, friendly staff. rooms are large comfortable and quiet with black out curtains- tho I really enjoyed all the light - windows are large

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2018

The hotel was clean and well kept. The staff was friendly and helpful. They answered all my questions with out any complaints. We enjoyed having a convenient restaurant on the premises. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Seattle!

• Trip type: Travelled on business