2,696 results
All reviewssky bridgegreat hoteldaniel's broilerlincoln squareshopping malldowntown seattlewithin walking distancebusiness tripself parkingfitness centerbusiness hotelfree parkingeasy accessconferenceskybridgecoinsconcierge
Reviewed 13 December 2016

Reviewed 13 December 2016

We enjoyed our stay!!!!! Great staff, location, very nice property and service. Our room was nice and homey. We had a very positive experience. Wish we could have stayed longer. We will definitely come back.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2017

Dear Helenk1457,

I'm so happy to hear you had a positive experience during your recent visit. I'm pleased our staff was friendly &glad the guest room was cozy and comfortable. I hope you will join us again on your next visit to Bellevue!

All the best,

Reviewed 12 December 2016

Best of everything right here in Bellevue. Very nice hotel with the nicest staff and great food. I like the quiet respectful guests visiting from all over the globe. The international feel of this place adds to the good memories.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Mojganb940,

Thank you for your review! I'm so glad that visitors from all parts added to the memories of your time in Bellevue. I will be sure to share your kind words regarding our staff and food with our executive management team.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

We have stayed at this Hyatt location before. The location in the heart of Bellevue is great. Steps from Bellevue Square, Lincoln Square, many restaurants and the movie theater.The rooms are spacious with 2 different towers BUT this last stay wasn't as good as our last.

The room had seen "better days". There were stains on the carpet (some very big) and on the ottoman and chair.

The amenities in the bathroom were lacking as there was no shower cap, lotion etc.
There was a lack of plugs by the bed. There was actually only by the lounge chair so a decision had to be made as to weather to have the lamp or clock plugged in IF you plugged your phone in. There were no robes, or extra blankets.

It was just not the experience I had remembered.

While I would not say to NOT stay at this location. I would say to ask for an "updated" room and or call down to the front desk if things aren't as you like.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

My husband and I were here for a corporate party, and the hotel was *very* busy. Nonetheless, our room was ready 2 hours early!
The room itself was spotless, with crisply laundered sheets, plenty of pillows, and on a quiet floor - just as we'd requested.

Room Tip: Rooms on a designated "quiet floor" are really helpful for those who sleep lighter, or need a good night's rest.

DebMacD,

I hope you and your husband had a great time celebrating at your corporate party! I'm glad you were able to enjoy an early check-in & I'm happy the room was just as requested. Thank you for choosing Hyatt!