All reviews room was clean bagels downtown seattle easy access freeway
Reviewed 28 August 2018

This Days Inn suits my business needs very well due to it's location and price. It's an older facility with some nagging problems, but the rooms are nice and quiet even with the construction going on next door. It still suits my needs well.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank dhowe964434
Reviewed 25 August 2018

We chose this location because it was close to where my brother was staying. The hotel had dirt and rocks on the walkway from repairs being made. The hot water system was not operational and the room smelled like dirty socks. Even at the incredible value of $138 per night (sarcasm) I decided to spend twice as much to escape the area. Seriously, I have it a real effort and tried to remember that it was just a room and I only had to be there a few hours. Ultimately, I gave up and went to silver cloud hotel, which was .3 miles away. What a massive difference! That was a great room!!!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2018

The service was great, but the housekeeping was terrible. After switching rooms once due to cleanliness, I just wanted to leave, but was stuck because I went through Hotwire. There were ants in the breakfast food area, the bathroom had hair left in the corners of the floor and shower, there was trash left under the bed.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed for two nights. The first night there were tiny ants all over the room. I asked for another room, one without ants. To their credit they did give us another room which is why I gave them two buttons not one. But the new room also had ants.

Another example of you get what you pay for.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2018

The location had access to great restaurants, and shops. Close enough to Seattle with out having to spend Seattle prices and far enough from Seattle Traffic and hustle and bustle. Pretty quite and clean rooms.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family