All reviews the club lounge free parking front desk spg platinum complimentary shuttle shuttle service downtown seattle business trip yogurt heidi freeway rates mall properties
Reviewed 12 July 2016

I've given this property a great review before, so I would go over old ground, only to say that this hotel may not have the prettiest exterior, but the staff continue to be courteous and professional, the interior is welcoming and it's location is perfect for business or leisure. There are an increasing amount of hotels springing up in the Bellevue area and having stayed in most of them, this one continues to be good value for money. Book yourself a non-freeway facing room, turn the very effective but noisy AC unit off at night and this one is a gem. The staff really do make this hotel, so keep up the good work.

Room Tip: Get a non-freeway facing room. It's handy to have the freeway just there on your doorstep but you don't want to be woken by it at 4.00am.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Esayas E, Assistant General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

We truly appreciate your loyalty, and the fact that you spend your valuable time to give us your positive feedback. It was a pleasure to be able to host you once again, and we definitely look forward to your future visits.

Our associates are the most valuable asset that we posses. I will reference your feedback, and use the opportunity, to thank them for all they do.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Stayed one night at hotel, very comfortable. We arrived late after flying into Seattle. Had dinner at Mexican restaurant next door. Staff friendly and the room was clean, good location. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Hello, and thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are pleased to know that you had a positive experience staying with us. We pride ourselves as being a hotel that retains associates that are truly caring and friendly. Thank you for taking the time to express your appreciation.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Our flight was 8 hours delayed from SFO to SEA and it was 4:30 am when we arrived Sheraton Bellevue. The front desk was nice and he had saved a nice near-to-elevator room for us even we hadn't shown up until 4:30 am. When we got into the lounge for breakfast after a short rest, they prepared a full set of hot breakfast. Moreover, the service people were very diligent and kind to clean the table for us and asked how we liked the food. And of course the hot breakfast with fresh fruit is always great!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Esayas E, Assistant General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2016

Greetings from all of us at the Sheraton Bellevue. It gives us great pleasure to know we were able to take good care of you after your flight ordeal. I have already passed your kind comment to our club lounge staff. We look forward to your future visits.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for taking the time to write this positive review.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 6 July 2016

I made the mistake of booking a room through a hotel rewards website and Sheraton gave me the worst room in the entire hotel - on the ground floor next to reception. The carpeting was literally damp and the room was unbearably humid with a noisy rattling air-conditioning unit. This room should be condemned. I thought that the hotel location was terrific and the staff were pleasant, but didn't get a great night's sleep because of the mildew and dampness of the room.

Room Tip: Avoid the ground floor
1  Thank wodaabe
Esayas E, Assistant General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

I am truly sorry to learn we were not able to provide you with a stay that meets your expectations. I would like to assure you that your room assignment or the unfortunate condition of your air-conditioning unit does not relate to the way you booked your stay. We always work to give each and everyone of our guest a memorable experience.

If there is a chance you would be back in town, please do let me know. I guarantee you a rate and experience that makes up for the not so pleasant one that you had.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, and for complimenting our staff on their service despite your overall experience.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 July 2016

This hotel is centrally located in downtown Bellevue. You can walk to restaurants and shopping. Downtown Bellevue is very clean and modern. There are numerous high-rise condos in the area, as well as office buildings. I felt totally safe walking the streets surrounding this hotel.

The front desk personnel was very friendly and showed excellent customer service skills. My room was perfect and my stay went as planned. What could I expect?

Breakfast at the Bellevue Grille (on premises) was excellent.

Room Tip: My room was perfect. No noise and temperature was just like I like it.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael M
Esayas E, Manager at Sheraton Bellevue Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2016

Michael M,

Thank you again for staying with us and for giving us a very complimentary review. We definitely appreciate the kind words about hotel staff and the hotel itself. Please reach out to us again when your travels bring you back this way and we look forward to making sure you have another great experience with us. Thank you and take care