“Peaceful vaction experience”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

SteveinVe...
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Peaceful vaction experience”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

The location and amenities for this resort [timeshare exchange] was far above our expectations. With 11 of us sharing 2 - 2-bedroom units, we were surprised how well the week went for us. The furniture, carpeting, landscaping, and general upkeep of the grounds were all far above average and actually could be scored as excellent in many areas. The location was close to attractions and conveniently located near stores and shopping areas. The check-in was seamless with no high pressure for timeshare presentations. The pool areas were clean [although a bit crowded]. If I could recommend an improvement it would be the appearance of the inside walls. I understand the turnover is quick and very little time to paint, but the marks and sometimes filthy smudges inside our unit put a damper on our stay. The wallpaper was coming off in the bathroom, as well. I can only imagine how difficult it is to keep the units clean, BUT -- that's why we pay an enormous maintenance fee each year. I would like to see some of those dollars go to the individual experience of the guest. If I rented this unit as a hotel, I would have asked for my money back and gone down the road to somewhere that had cleaner walls. It is too bad we have people who do not appreciate the hard work that goes into keeping a resort like this in pristine condition - but dirty walls just doesn't deserve an excellent rating from me. I would have put the unit out of order until there was time for a quick cleaning. I am sure that would not happen, however. Overall, a great place to stay, just hope you don't get stuck inside the unit that looks like it has not been painted for awhile.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Dirty walls
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing