“Excellent place to stay with great location.”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Kitchen
Indoor Pool
Tennis Court
Game Room
Condo Floor Plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
summertim...
Centreville, Virginia
“Excellent place to stay with great location.”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

I have stayed in two bedroom condo with my parents and 5 year old nephew for Summer stay in early July. I understand this is a timeshare resort, but I did not feel any pressure about it during my check-in. It was fairly quick and smooth. All the staff memebers I encountered were kind and nice. There is an activity fee of $5 per day, but it really was worth it. We enjoyed the 18 hole mini-golf after a long day spent at the Water Country. And about the room, they are big and spacious. Everything was clean and kitchen was fully equipped. One minor issue was the smell from the sewage, I believe, in the bathroom. It didn't bother my family too much, so I didn't notify the front desk. We stayed in the second floor, so there was another family staying upstairs. I could hear their footsteps sometimes, but it was understandable level of noise. This area has restaurants and Kmart nearby, so plenty of place to eat, and really close to colonial Williamsburg and Water Country/Busch Gardens. We actually drove an hour to the Virginia Beach for one day. The Location was just perfect. The resort was a great place to rest after a long day at theme parks.

Travelling group: Extended Family
jaspie197...
Rochester, New York
“Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

This resort is in a great location, very close to restaurants, attractions, shopping and expressways. The grounds were beautiful and well kept. The view off our rear balcony included a pond with a fountain and ducks, turtles, and deer visiting.

Check in was easy. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful whenever we encountered them. We even received waves and smiles from the housekeeping staff as they drove by during their work. Bonus: I was never subjected to a timeshare sales pitch.

Our room was modern and well appointed. The kitchen appliances were all clean, modern, and worked well. The AC worked well, but was quiet enough to not wake us when it kicked on at night. The bathrooms were updated and clean. The bed was very comfortable. I thought it was comparable to a Hampton Inn.

While there, we made use of the pool area, hot tub, game room, computer room, and DVD rentals. Everything was great. The computer room had new Apple iMacs, not old PC junk like most hotel business centers.

In short, I thought this was a great value for my family of six. I have stayed at another resort in this area and paid a comparable price, but thought Wyndham Kingsgate was the better overall experience and value.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The room was large and modern.
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
JudygRead...
Reading, PA
“More than we expected”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Stayed at Kingsgate last week of June. Traveled with my husband and daughter and her husband and 2 kids. Place was very large, beautiful décor, 2 lovely updated bathrooms with granite and tile, large DR and LR. Flat screen TVs in both bedrooms and LR. Kids could play their Xbox games. Got what I requested, top floor for quiet, close to pool and activities. Kids loved pool and arcade. Played minigolf. Close to everything in Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown, Yorktown, Busch Gardens and Watertown. Loved the vacation. Check in was a bit crazy and we had to wait for our room to be ready, but it was definitely all worth it. Would definitely stay there again and recommend to others.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Large condo and beautiful decor.
Liked least: Check-in.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
83bert
Lisbon, Ohio
“This was a wonderful family vacation.”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

The entire experience was very smooth. Check in took only a few minutes and was very clear. Kingsgate offers many activities for a $5 a day fee. The facilities were clean and comfortable. Our family of five had plenty of room to relax. We used the kitchen for breakfast and a few meals during the week.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The activities for the kids on the property.
Liked least: The wifi buzzed constantly.
Travelling group: Teenagers
TClark91
Cumberland, Maryland
“Absolutely lovely”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

Check-in was fantastically easy and quick. We had a 3BR unit (which was a 2BR unit and a 1BR unit with the interconnecting door unlocked) and the combined units were wonderful and very spacious. We had 2 living rooms, 2 kitchens, etc. My husband and I took the 1BR unit so we could have privacy away from our teenage horde of kids, which was nice. Attractions (Williamsburg, Busch Gardens, etc) are very close and there's plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby. There's quite a lot to do at the resort too. The place was blissfully quiet -- we didn't hear anyone in the condos near us unless we were on the deck while neighbors happened to be on theirs.

I'm a foodie and since I (and my family) enjoy the results, I cooked quite a bit while we were there. The kitchen had adequate basic cooking equipment & appliances, not what I'm used to at home naturally, but I managed to pull off some stellar meals nevertheless.

The staff was EXCELLENT. Extremely friendly and wiling to resolve any problems immediately. The AC in our 1BR unit broke while we were out for the day and the front desk had someone there to fix in within 15 minutes of our calling, even though we'd returned late at night. The AC was fixed within minutes. When I forgot to pick up laundry detergent while at the store, the front desk was willing to spot us a couple extra complimentary packets of detergent too. The service was simply exemplary in every aspect.

I couldn't recommend Kingsgate more highly.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How pretty and peaceful the resort was
Liked least: How crowded the pool and hot tub was
Travelling group: Teenagers
Large groups
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing