1,001 results
All reviewsfull kitchenindoor poolburner hot platewasher dryermaster bathliving roomsecond bedroombusch gardensfree lunchtimeshare tourtennis courtsstove topelectric fireplacedvd playertimeshare presentationvirginia beachhigh pressure
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed a week there nice place front desk very friendly they asked if we wanted a tour of the places for a time share we said no they don't push you like another places do .The apartment are clean and quiet everything is close to drive too.just one thing I didn't like was the place we stayed didn't have any pots or pan to cook with but will go there again .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank martino115
vacationvillage, Guest Relations Manager at Williamsburg Plantation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at Williamsburg Plantation Resort for your "Honeymoon" stay this year. We are delighted to learn that everything was up to par with you. Necessary cookware and dinnerware service is included in each suite. If you were missing any pots or pans, it would have been good to notify the front desk so that they could have provided it to you. Nevertheless, we hope to welcome you back to our resort again in the future.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

The units are spacious, just getting a little older now. No restaurant on site. Location is decent as it is about 25 minutes max to anywhere. Colonial Williamsburg is less than 10 minutes away. Good home base for touring the area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Radners
vacationvillage, Guest Relations Manager at Williamsburg Plantation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Thank you for your comments on our resort. We are sorry if you found it to be just a typical timeshare property. We believe our unique location and many family-friendly amenities onsite allows us to stand apart from the other resorts. It would be a pleasure serving you and your family again in the future.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

We stayed in the off season for a soccer tournament and loved it! Nice staff, clean rooms, and the amenities gave us plenty of options during down time. The quipped kitchen allowed us to have several meals in our own room. It was like renting an apartment for the long weekend with beautiful grounds and a safe neighborhood.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Thistle N
vacationvillage, Guest Relations Manager at Williamsburg Plantation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you for your online review. We are pleased to learn that you and your family enjoyed all that Williamsburg Plantation Resort has to offer. You took advantage of the fully equipped kitchen that all of our suites have and you got to relax in this area. That is great! We cannot wait to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I guess I should start off by saying that this is a pricey place to stay. I only booked here because I have a lot of pending travel credits, discounts, etc so I decided to go to a fancier hotel/area. First things first, the main picture of elegance and refinement (building, outdoor pool, etc) is the main clubhouse and reception. No one actually resides/rents/stays there. This property is a collection of apartment buildings/condos. Some people actually live here year-round or sublet their homes/ own a timeshare. I booked a suite so my mother and I each had our own room and bathroom with a common kitchen, living room, dining area. I liked this feature because I was able to have my own space and retreat at the end of the day- essential for any family vacation. The only downsides here are probably the fact that you are situated with other people living above or below you and our neighbors were particularly inconsiderate about noise as well as using the laundry machine. Also, the staff was very scatter-brained at times. we didn't spend much time at the hotel but I definitely liked it for the space it allotted. Had I been solo traveling though, I probably would not rate it as highly. Staff did not seem particularly helpful regarding tours, etc.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Michelle M
vacationvillage, Guest Relations Manager at Williamsburg Plantation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you, Michelle M, for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It was a pleasure hosting you. We are pleased to hear that you liked the floor plan in the 2-bedroom suites. We are sorry for the noise your neighbors may have produced during your stay. Hopefully, your next vacation to Williamsburg Plantation Resort will be much better.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We own a timeshare here and have stayed many times. The property is clean and well-managed, with beautiful grounds. It feels like a small country town. The resort is located not too far from Colonial Williamsburg.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank Lytthans
vacationvillage, Guest Relations Manager at Williamsburg Plantation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

First off, thanks for being one of our valued owners. Secondly, thanks for sharing your comments with us on your recent stay. We love that you always have a good time at Williamsburg Plantation Resort. You always receive great help and feel as if you were home. It will be great to host you and your family again in the future. Till then!