Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
3,633 results
All reviews the cottages bedroom cottage aquatic center water country colonial williamsburg sales presentation indoor pool time share presentation nice resort virginia beach full kitchen family vacation home away from home washer dryer historical sites bush gardens living area
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We know that Williamsburg has it's history in the darkness of slavery and the exploitation of native Americans but we did not expect to feel like slaves in the office of the director of operations( Jeff, K) today.

Apparently he was supposed to be trying to sell us a better deal or upgrade to our ownership of the kings creek plantation time share but instead he ended his proposal by saying " get out of my office" when we told him we were not interested.

It was very unprofessional of him and unbecoming of a man that pretended to be a godly people person.

Words cannot express our disappointment and dissatisfaction for the way we were treated today.

I hope you take action against such employees of your company or at least extend to us an apology

Steve and Jane

Room tip: Estates. this is the best room/s
Date of stay: February 2021
2  Thank shezgotit
Wanda Penn, General Manager at King's Creek Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us from your recent stay. I have provided your comments to senior management to further review and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were completely happy with this resort. We have been exchanging properties with RCI and Interval for 20 yrs. and have discovered not all properties that are listed as 4 or 5 star are the same. It is delightful when one exceeds our expectations. We asked a friend to join us so we had a 2 bedroom unit. Very clean, all rooms very spacious, kitchen well equipped, we were traveling for 10 days so it was so nice to have a washer/dryer in the unit, we loved the fact that the resort was not comprised of huge buildings with long hallways, rather small individual buildings with paved lanes giving us the feeling we were in a lovely residential community in our own home. The women that were checking people in were a bit loud and rude to each other and we very clearly told the woman who called us before our visit that we were not willing to participate in a time share presentation and she assured me we were only meeting with her to hear about all the activities available at the resort and in the area. That was a lie, she was not even at our appointment which indeed turned into a timeshare presentation. We felt terrible for the young sales person who had no idea we were deceived. He and the two deal closers we had to talk with were very professional and we were on our way, but the situation was madding.

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Wanda Penn, General Manager at King's Creek Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to give everyone a review about your experience at King’s Creek. I am happy to see that you enjoyed so much of what we have to offer. I am sorry that there were a few things that were less than perfect for you, and I will address with the staff these concerns. We look forward to many more visits with you, and hope to see you back here soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The stay and hospitality was great. I will recommend this to others. Unfortunate I was able to purchase as I wish but in the near future I hope to be able to afford the amount. The amount was a little pricey.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wanda Penn, General Manager at King's Creek Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Thank you for your review! We are happy you enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you again at King’s Creek.

Reviewed 25 January 2021

King's Creek Plantation is easy to get to, right off of I-64. We stayed in the two bedroom unit. We were very satisfied with the accommodations. The indoor pool is very large and well done. We were staying during the pandemic, so a number of activities and sites were closed.

Review collected in partnership with RCI
Wanda Penn, General Manager at King's Creek Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2021

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. I'm so glad to hear what a wonderful time you had during your stay. I hope we'll have the pleasure of welcoming you back to King’s Creek soon!

Reviewed 23 January 2021

Units needs renovation. Window fell out when I open the window. They had to move us to another unit. They refused to move us to a 3 bedroom nicer unit. They wouldn't move us to a better location that I wanted. They never contacted me to compensate us for our inconvenience to move. Not a good stay.

Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
1  Thank Wander33381865111

Thank you for taking the time out to review King's Creek Plantation. I am sorry to hear of the issues that you encountered during your stay. We appreciate your feedback and we will share your concerns with our team.