Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
An awesome experience

April was our tour guide and she was awesome. She was very informative and lots of fun. She had... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
nanetteo379
Great day in a great city!

Reviewed 16 November 2020
bobbilo
Long Island, New York

Recommended experiences in and around Williamsburg
from US$21.54
More Info
from US$28.90
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 November 2020

April was fantastic. My friend and I were the only ones to sign up for this date and time but April said she would take us anyway even though there is a four person minimum. we had a wonderful afternoon with her. April is so personable and fun to be with that it was like hanging out with another friend for the day. The stops were great and the food was delicious. We tried to take the leftovers back with us, but with a two hour ride back to the hotel our late night snacks didn't survive the trip. I love, love, love brussel sprouts so having roasted sprouts was a real treat. I do food tours in most cities I visit and April's love of Williamsburg was almost palpable. A great way to spend a beautiful fall day in a beautiful city.

Date of experience: November 2020
1  Thank bobbilo
Reviewed 4 November 2020 via mobile

Kail did a wonderful job as the tour guide. He was knowledgeable and friendly. Good conversation and company. All stops where incredibly. Many have COVID restrictions, but able to enjoy the food and samples. I think we purchased something at most stops. The best was the Mac and cheese at The Blue Talon Bistro. OMG!!! Disappointed I didn’t get a picture. Ate it too fast. However, see pictures of other foods on tour.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 17 October 2020 via mobile

April did a fantastic job. She provided a lot of great information on local history and the business we visited. The food was outstanding and service at each location was just amazing. Well worth the time.

Reviewed 9 October 2020

April was a great tour guide. She provided a lot of information about the restaurant and their menu. She also shared great information about the surrounding area and some history of the area. The food and service at the restaurants was great. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 5 October 2020 via mobile

Very nice tour got to see some unique shops and local restaurants. April was a great tour guide, and she gave us some very unique historical facts about the area we probably wouldn’t have known.

2  Thank Chefdaddy2472