Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$375
US$326
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Alamar Resort Inn(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$120
US$98
Hotels.com
19 Atlantic Hotel(Virginia Beach)
US$105
Westin Virginia Beach Town Center(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$179
  • Pool
Barclay Towers Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$217
Atrium Resort(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$97
US$91
Priceline
Barclay Cottage Bed and Breakfast(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$263
All reviewskrispy kremestation roadfirm pillowsaberdeen barnclose to the airportfront deskroom was cleangreat water pressurenorfolk airportcloser to the beachstayed two nightslarge bathroomother hotels in the areatwo queen bedsinside poolchecking inan update
Reviewed 20 April 2018

We booked our room, at this motel, and regret it ! The Manager, knew there was a major problem with No hot water at this property, and did not inform us, at the time of our arrival. The bed in our room, was a piece of Garbage, and gave us back aches. The hallway on the third floor, near the elevator, had broken cement floor, anyone not paying attention, could have tripped over the break in the concrete floor. This motel, is nothing but a third world dive.! The manager, did refund, a good part of my payment, but not nearly enough. This is the WORST Comfort Inn, we have ever stayed at.!!! They are remodeling, the second floor. Yeah, big deal, the whole place needs a face lift.!! Do yourself a favor, Don't stay here.! I will not book another Comfort Inn stay at any of their properties. We booked a couple of nights at the Comfort Inn, at Cheseapeake, VA. it was a little better, but basically, still badly in need of upgrades.!

Room Tip: No Such thing as a good room At this DIVE!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Larry20874
Tonja J, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

My apologies, every guest that checked into the hotel while I was here as well as the front desk staff did inform the guest of the water situation,This was a incident that was out of our control and we did our best to try and fix things to no reveal, I do apologize if you were not informed at your check in.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

We had our room booked for about a month in advance and based on the reviews we thought this hotel was a great choice. It may have been had the hot water worked. Another customer we spoke with had checked in Wednesday, hot water was working...he took a shower Friday and there was NO hot water. So we checked in Friday afternoon and no notification was given that the hot water wasn't working or any attempt was being made to fix said issue. My husband took a shower Saturday morning and, obviously but unbeknownst to us, no hot water. He walked down to the front desk to let them know and the desk clerk stated she had found out about it when she came on shift and someone was suppose to come in at 7:30am to work on the problem. We left the hotel and came back around 1pm and still no hot water. My husband went down to the front desk, spoke to a different desk clerk, and was told they were working on it and that's all she knew. We left the hotel and came back around 5pm, STILL NO HOT WATER. Again, we went down to the front desk, spoke to another desk clerk and received the same answer as before...someone was working on it. It was then we decided to pack up and travel the 4 hours back home. How do you take a customer's money basically under false pretenses and feel alright with that? We asked to speak with the General Manager Tonja L. Jones, and were told she wouldn't be in until 3pm Sunday afternoon. I fully intend to give her a call and expect to be given a refund for our troubles.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amy B

I can't apologize enough for the water issues that happened at the hotel, our tanks went down and there was nothing we could do except replace them and it took longer than anticipated, I do apologize for the inconvenience and each guest was compensated for their troubles
I really hope that you don't let this isolated incident stop you from returning to our property.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We chose this hotel en route north. It was extremely convenient being just off I-64 and Route 13. There are lots of restaurants, a couple within walking distance. The room and bed were very comfortable. The price was great, too. Great service - our heater/ AC seemed not to be working but staff who came after our call showed us where the thermostat was :). Finally it worked great. Breakfast was OK, the necessities.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carrie H

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, It was a complete pleasure to have you here, we hope that you return for that Perfect Stay.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

The room here were amazing, they looked like they just got redone when I visited and the staff was pleasant. Check in was a breeze but the view of the parking lot didn't amount to the who spectacular experience. The breakfast was a usual breakfast offered but it was enough for me! Definitely give this hotel a try and you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank travelergirl96
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Best Confort Inn hotel that we have stayed in. Comfortable and very close to the Norfolk airport. Well located. Safe neighborhood. My wife did not like the yellowish color of the room, also she sensed a strong deodorizer smell. For me was ok, not important.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple