This house has a great location with great potential. Here are a few things that need to be addressed:
1. Communication with property management is not good
2. Master bedroom bed is HORRIBLE! It has a huge indention in the middle, it is way overdue for a replacement (we didn't sleep for 4 nights)
3. Kitchen: no coffee mugs - Had a coffee pot(?) Knives were broken. It was very sparce
4. Cleanliness: Mediocre. You could tell the cleaning ppl clean the major areas (sink/tubs, floors - all very clean) but the walls, baseboards, etc., were very dusty or dirty.
5. Wifi password did not work
6. They tell you to bring your own hangers. I've never traveled with my own hangers! It would be nice for them to have hangers in the home (there were a couple in each room)
Basically, this was a very basic rental with a horrible bed. Don't expect much, other than a nice location. Bring your own EVERYTHING. The couch and living space (downstairs) was comfortable. And don't expect to get any communication from the property management company.
I was looking for a weekend getaway for a few friends and I. Most places wanted to book a week. Truthfully I wish I would have stayed a week. The place was clean, the neighborhood was fun and we were close to everything. I’m looking forward to booking again in the future.