1,505 results
All reviews harth restaurant bacon jam lobby bar beautiful hotel corner room free parking continental breakfast dc area shuttle service enjoyed my stay business center room service metro station front desk staff business trip tyson corner fitness center
Reviewed 30 April 2018

As a HHonors loyalist, I stay at many Hiltons - this one is top notch - condition of the hotel and room was great. Had breakfast one morning at the buffet which was excellent. Love the convenient and free parking around the hotel. Minor issue - wanted to use the pool with the kids at 9 pm and it closes at 9 - why not 10?

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Ariana J, Social Media Manager at Hilton McLean Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Hi,

It was our pleasure to ensure that you had a comfortable stay! We are so glad you enjoyed dining at härth restaurant. Thank you for your positive feedback and 5 star rating. The pool hours are standard for our hotel, but we will relay this feedback to the appropriate departments. Please come again soon!

Reviewed 25 April 2018

I went for a week long symposium back in March. I have to tell you that I was impressed by most of the staff here. They were friendly, welcoming, always ready with a smile.

The room I was in was large enough, equipped with a fridge and large TV. It was very clean. The food was delicious, and I can tell you the staff in the banquet section were great!

They offered free shuttle to the mall and some nearby restaurants, so we took advantage of the service.

I can't say anything more, other than I want to go back!

Room tip: I found higher floors much quieter.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Ariana J, Social Media Manager at Hilton McLean Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Hi Ray,

We are so glad that you had a pleasant stay at our property! Thank you so much for your rating and positive review! It was our pleasure to ensure that you had a comfortable stay and to transport you to your points of interest. We appreciate your loyalty and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I'm a Hilton honors member, therefore, I'm always staying at Hilton properties. The hotel is clean and appears to have the Hilton standards in place. The bed was comfortable enough. The room was pretty small though.

Internet - I could NOT get mine to work the first day. I went to the desk for help and nobody could help me. I'm an engineer, so it's not like I didn't know what I was doing. I found it odd, that nobody could fix it. (I finally fixed it after my meetings that day. I had to go in and clear my cache on my browser and visit a website that I'd never been to before (make something up). That forced the website to load that required a password. I believe that the IT people can force the page to load for customers, so they don't have to go through this.) Third day, it quit all together. Good luck if you have to work on your laptop.

Biggest complaint was the fridge. Or what they "call" a fridge. It's the size of a kleenex box and will NOT keep your items cold. I had water and some carrots/cheese for lunch. Could barely fit anything in there. I think they'd have been colder outside the fridge. I asked for a new one, they said they fixed it. I gave up. Ridiculous. Can't use it. Hopefully you won't have guests that REQUIRE refrigeration for medical items.

Room tip: Ask for a better fridge.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Ariana J, Social Media Manager at Hilton McLean Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Hi Jannster,

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced at our property. We truly value your opinion and we're addressing the challenges you experienced with the appropriate departments. We welcome you to contact our Director of Front Office at winsett.roye@hilton.com if you wish to further discuss your experience. Please let us know if you would prefer for a Hilton McLean team member to reach out to you and we'll be happy to connect.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Perfect location for where my wife and I wanted to be. Accommodations were great as always. This was the second time we have stayed at this location with no complaints. The complimentary shuttle service is great for those that don't want to drive.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hi,

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and review! It was our pleasure to ensure that you had a comfortable stay and to transport you to your points of interest. We appreciate your loyalty and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

My first and lasting impression of this hotel is the extremely helpful and friendly front desk staff. They did a great job of making me feel welcome. I really appreciated the free parking since so many hotels in the area now charge to park your own car. The location is great and close to both malls and 2 metro stations on the Silver Line. The complimentary hotel shuttle provides transportation within a mile radius including both malls and the McLean metro station. Some of the drivers were not too friendly though. I found the wait under 10 -15 minutes but a woman at the hotel stated she had waited 40 minutes. The room was clean, quiet and the beds comfortable. The couch was very worn, however. There was a coffee maker and refrigerator. A microwave would be a nice addition to the rooms. A light burned out in the room but was promptly replaced. As others have stated, the breakfast was expensive. I have always stayed at the Tysons Westin but this hotel may be my new favorite hotel for my trips to DC once or twice a year. Highly recommended.

Room tip: Get a room off of the atrium since the atrium rooms could get noisy
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Ariana J, Social Media Manager at Hilton McLean Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Hi Donna,

We are so glad you had a comfortable stay and we sincerely thank you for your loyalty! Please let us know during your stay if there is anything we can do to better accommodate you and we'll do our best to ensure that all your needs are met. Thank you for taking the time to rate us and provide feedback. We hope to see you again soon.