“Amazing!”

Cuisines: American, Asian, Chinese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

We visited PF Changs today, at about 6pm, but it was not at all crowded or too busy. It was my first time trying this chain, so I was very excited. We were given a wonderful booth which allowed us to sit beside eachother instead of across which was nice. The waiter (I cannot for the life of me remember his name, it began with a P) was attentive without being overbearing. We ordered the meal for two. We had the egg drop soup and the hot and sour soup, both of which were hot and flavourful. We then got the chicken lettuce parcels which were incredible, I'd come back just for those. At this point the waiter realised he had mistakenly put some calamari through the till, and offered it to us free of charge so it wouldn't go to waste. We accepted happily, and that too was truly delicious. We then had beef with broccoli and sesame chicken. They were flavourful and the meat was of good quality and not at all gristly. We finished the meal with banana spring rolls, which we were hesitant about and boy were we wrong! Delicious crunchy rolls, fresh ripe fruit and smooth ice cream! I cannot rave about this meal enough, we loved every bite and enjoyed the atmosphere too. Special thanks to our waiter (I'm so sorry I don't recall your name) who made us feel so special and well looked after.

1  Thank Hannah_R5847

Reviewed 11 March 2017

went to this restaurant for lunch. Had not been here in a year. The food quality has definitely changed. It use to appear fresh and crisp. I Had the spicy Chicken. All I tasted was an over sweet sauce like it had been soaking in it all morning. It tasted more like sweet and sour chicken which is not my favorite dish. The food tasted as if it came from their prepackaged freezer meals. I was glad to learn that the restaurant was now offering lunch combos. However, the quality just was not there. Very disappointed this time. I guess it will be many years before I return again.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

My family and I dined here for dinner last night and we could not have been happier with our experience. Huda was our waitress and she was delightful. She made great suggestions and was very helpful. Especially since my daughter doesn't eat Chinese food. Huda is a gem! And the food was fantastic! My husband and I love the Chicken Lettuce Wraps, and I had the Firecracker Chicken for dinner which was delicious. We will definitely be back and will continue to recommend P.F. Chang's to our friends and family, Thanks again for a great time!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Nice atmosphere, we got the Lettuce wraps for an appetizer and the chicken was very dry, it had a good flavor but dry and the lettuce was not your normal wide leafs to wrap your chicken, it was smaller and I just kind of laid some chicken on top of smaller pieces. I also got a veggie stir fry and it was good but the broccoli was so large I could not put it in my mouth, and since I was eating with chop sticks I could not cut them into smaller pieces. My two companions liked their meals with no complaints!

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

P.F. Changs is my favorite chain restaurant for exceptional Asian/Chinese fare. This location stays busy in the Tyson II mall near the Macys. My favorite dishes here are the chicken lettuce wraps and the dumplings. Always nice shrimp and seafood options available. Drinks are creative and delicious concoctions.