“Excellent!”

Sweetwater Tavern
Ranked #2 of 285 Restaurants in Sterling
Price range: US$0 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: American casual restaurant with a micro brewery serving a western inspired menu.
Reviewed 4 May 2018

Haven't received this great of service in a long while! Aileen was awesome and it seemed there were managers and food runners always available for extra ketchup, beverage refills, etc. The kids enjoyed the Etch A Sketches in lieu of the normal crayons.
The food was very tasty from my sisters' salmon salad to our crab cakes and lobster bisque....excellent!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I've actually been to Sweetwater many times over the years and am just getting around to a review. The food has always been good. Never once had any sort of problem with the quality or the service. The beer is excellent. Extremely well run operation. If you are looking for a small, intimate place, this probably isn't what you are looking for, as it is a rather sizable place, but the searing, decor, and lighting are comfortable. I'd recommend it to anyone. Good for a date, family or friends.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Everything I have eaten at Sweetwater has been delicious. From the Ozzie rolls and delicious butter, straight through to dessert, you cannot go wrong. My usual is the salmon salad, but I have branched out to the bbq burger and fish tacos on recent trips and I have never been disappointed. Whether you're there for a lunch with the family or a business lunch, you're in the right spot. It is loud enough that noisy kids are not generally a problem, but not so loud that you have trouble hearing other diners.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We came for a dinner from local Marriott and were surprised
Had excellent service and very good food !
It’s crowded and loud but the food is very good and we are picky !
I had crab and corn chowder and he had a delicious salad
Then chicken with arugula grilled sandwich - yummy
Not the place for the best prime rib but prices good and dessert good!!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The menu wasn’t large but I didn’t see anything I didn’t like. There was a full bar in the center of the restaurant. I would recommend making reservations because it was busy. The salmon appetizer was good and bread was delicious.

Service was great. The building was clean.

I would go back next time we visit!