Lowest prices for your stay
US$125
US$121
Staybridge.comUS$125
Hotels.comUS$125
PricelineUS$125
All reviews parking lot front desk evening dinner indoor pool social hour burner stove ice maker pots and pans a wonderful stay microwave death housekeeping laundry freezer funeral
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2021

My daughter and I stayed here with my two grandchildren. We loved it. The hotel is in the process of renovating, and we were here on a Saturday night, into Sunday, so there was no construction noise going on. The hotel has renovated floors 6, 5, and 4. They are working on 3 now. Our one bedroom suite was gorgeous. Everything so brand new. They are opening up rooms, without total inspection, so the plugs near the night table did not work, and the sink faucet needs adjustment. We reported both issues, and they were noted. We used the pool, which was very clean, and updated. The pool deck is slippery, as is the bathtub (narrow tub, so if you get close to the side of tub, you might lose your footing. Lobby is nicely done, and breakfast was a nice assortment, included in the room rate.
Would stay here again in a heartbeat! Very friendly staff...

Room tip: Ask for an updated room
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 4 April 2021

We stayed here 2 months, arriving just before renovation started. This is a budget hotel, with a great team! Jessica, Quatirra, Mary, Silas, Princeton, and Eddie made us feel right at home! They made our stay positive and memorable. They always had smiles on their faces and maintained upbeat attitudes, with grace, understanding and humor. If we needed anything, they would do their best to make it right with some limitations because of the renovation. This place was comfortable and friendly, and a great value. And soon, everything will be new, making it even better!

Additional perks - It is also located on the edge of a beautiful residential area with a walking path, and within a mile or two of many great restaurants and shopping areas.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 16 March 2021 via mobile

I've never written a review anywhere before, but this morning I couldn't let it go. I thought I could overlook the "renovations" going on and be forgiving. When there was no coffee this morning, I had enough. The room was dirty upon arrival. There were french fries on the floor! There's a missing closet door and light cover in the bathroom. The microwave is disgusting. I was told there was "to go" breakfast bags. Nope. Half the channels don't work on the TV and the whole hotel smells like an ashtray. I packed my stuff and went across the street to the Hampton Inn.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 December 2020 via mobile

My friend booked at this hotel for the holidays. I went to visit and just as I was about to leave I saw not one but 3 roaches. I killed two. My friend called the front desk and was given another room. I asked her do they exterminate and she said yes but people leave food. Based on that answer it doesn't sound like they do very good cleaning. The next day I my friend said another roach was found on top of the microwave. Disgusting.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jessica C, Guest Services / Front Office at Staybridge Suites Quantico-Stafford, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2021

We sincerely apologize for the issue you encountered while staying with us. We thank you for the time you took to give us your feedback. We would like assure you that our pest control was notified and the issue has been resolved. We are happy to hear your room was moved promptly after reporting the issue. We do hope you will give us another chance in the future to show you this was an exception.

Reviewed 26 October 2020 via mobile

Everything was great - except for the internet.
COVID kept them from a proper breakfast - but I can’t really blame them for that
It’s nice there was a 7-11 in the parking lot for 24/7 trips.
Room cleaning was sporadic - not sure what was happening there, but I also think that was due to COVID.

Date of stay: October 2020