“Great Lobster Roll Sandwich”

Jackson's Mighty Fine Food & Lucky Lounge
Ranked #2 of 171 Restaurants in Reston
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A nostalgic nod to mid century Americana and comfort food classics and some unexpected twists (a la sushi) in an upbeat 1940's dinner house.
Reviewed 19 August 2016

Part of the Great American chain, Jackson's menu is similar to the other GA restaurants: Sweetwater Tavern, Coastal Flats, Mike's, et al, and has a good selection of salads, as well as meat, chicken, and fish offerings. The daily fresh fish dishes are always good, and the desserts are consistently excellent.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

The food was excellent. I had sushi - very good and an interesting twist. Also had many of the apps and they were all very good! Service was attentive yet gave us space for business conversation.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

We've eaten here several times & I always love the food, drinks & service. Last time we went they supposedly ran out of ribeye steaks so my dinner companion & I had to decide who would be able to order that last steak---very odd. Otherwise, I love this place & will continue to eat here when we're in Reston Town Center.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Dined at Jackson's, while we were visiting Reston Town Center. The atmosphere was nice with lots of dark wood. Our waitress was very efficient and knowledgeable. The food was very good and spiced just right. It's a place that I would visit again if I was in the area.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Food was really good. I got the fish tacos. Really crisp and good fish, and the slaw was just as yummy. We sat on the outside patio, no wait, seat yourself. Wait staff was prompt and quick, as was the food, surprising since we went during the lunch rush.