Motel Kerigold Secluded Chalets
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Kerikeri Park Lodge(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$109
Kauri Park Motel(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$104
Woodlands Motel & Conference Venue(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$39
  • Pool
Bay of Islands Country Lodge Motel(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
US$87
Colonial House Motel(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$91
Agoda.com
US$106
US$103
Orbitz.com
Kerikeri Homestead Motel & Apartments(Kerikeri)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$142
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewsavocado treesclose to towncitrus fruitsky tvwalking distancewell equipped kitchencomforts of homepleasant staythank you very muchbeautiful groundsswimming poolfriendly hostsplace to staynew zealandorchardjonathanheatpump
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 December 2017

An Evergreen

Our recent visit was the eighth time that we have stayed at this delightful location and once again enjoyed the hospitality offered by the hosts Jonathan and Jackie who go out of their way to ensure that you have a pleasant stay.

From the lush green surroundings to the consistently clean, comfortable, and well fitted chalets, the Kerigold Secluded Chalets are without a doubt an “Evergreen” in every sense of the word.

And when it comes to a good nights sleep the combination of total quiet and a soft and comfortable mattress ensure that you awake in the morning feeling well rested.

This motel comes highly recommended and certainly one, if not the best that Kerikeri has to offer.

Room Tip: We have stayed in most chalets, they are all good
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2017

This is the second time we have stayed at Kerigold with our dog and it is a fabulous place to stay. Clean, well maintained rooms, air con and excellent water pressure. It is a beautiful and peaceful place to stay with the layout of the motel that ensures privacy and gorgeous surroundings with the orange and avocado trees. It really is a gem in Kerikeri.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We stayed one night at Kerigold after several days of hard trekking and camping. The lovely Lucy checked us in and even gave us a little oil for cooking so we wouldn't have to buy a whole bottle at the supermarket . The standard of accommodation is among the highest we've seen anywhere on our travels throughout New Zealand. Great bed, quality linens, a well equipped kitchen, two TV's, smart bathroom and a good hot shower. The Kerigold had everything we could ask for and more. My favourite thing was huge selection of citrus fruit trees on the grounds. (The management are happy for you to pick as much you can eat. The sweetest oranges you've ever tasted.) I would not hesitate to recommend the Kerigold to fellow travellers. Superb.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2017

It's not often that I stay outside of chain hotels, but rural travel requires this sometimes and KeriKeri is definately rural!

Kerigold Chalets came up on Google Maps when searching for a three night stay while on business in NZ and it's location was good for my requirements. On arrival, from roadside the place doesn't look much and had I been a drive up, I probably would have kept on driving - first impressions count.

I was very surprised after checking in to drive through an orchard to get to my aptly named secluded chalet. Sure there are neighbours, but the chalets are stand alone and with enough beautiful fruit trees to provide privacy.

I enjoyed fresh oranges - I picked them from a tree overhanging my patio, there were lemon trees full of fruit, mandarins and avocado trees everywhere - it was magnificent.

The chalet itself was well appointed - a useable kitchenette, smallish fridge which didn't bother me but a longer stay would have forced me to shop numerous times, the bathroom was ok, bed comfortable but the pillows like wafers (BYO pillow if staying a while).

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

We only stayed there for one night, but it was so cozy and the staff were so friendly and helpful! I will absolutely stay there next time I'll go to KeriKeri. Nice and clean and a nice garden. Perfect!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends