“gorgeous”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Pure Day Spa
Reviewed 7 August 2015

I was treated to a rejuvenating facial by my wonderful bosses, what a treat alright. the spa is welcoming and the staff wonderful and friendly. love the comfortable sofa's and the added touch of the electric blanket on the bed, so I was cosy warm while having my treatment. Emily who did my facial, is amazing, wonderfully friendly, nice to chat with and very good at her job :) cant wait to go back...already thinking of my next treat :)

Reviewed 1 July 2015

this is my all time only clinic i go to. good service sometimes they take me straight away without an appointment. nice premises

Reviewed 5 June 2014

The entire team are always professional and lovely to deal with. Highly recommended for those looking for a regular day spa or for the one-off visitors to Kerikeri / New Zealand. I had an absolutely fabulous massage from Karen, who specifically tailored my massage to my specific aches and pains. As always, I left feeling relaxed, calm and clear.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Have enjoyed a wonderful relaxing massage and pedi at Pure Day Spa on Kerikeri Road located in the heart of Kerikeri opposite the ASB Bank. I'd had a headache for over a week and after a great back and neck massage from Karen I felt revived and the headache eased immediately and was gone totally within an hour. Thanks I'll be back