“GLUTEN FREE HEAVEN”
Review of Santeez Cafe

Santeez Cafe
Ranked #12 of 45 Restaurants in Kerikeri
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Had the pleasure of having lunch here a few times, owner and staff always pleasant and helpful.
Been Gluten intolerant this place is heaven for me, everything offered is Gluten free, you have to request a non gluten free bread if you want it.
Great selection and choice of food also love the smoothies.
I think most or everything is made on the premises.
Relaxed setting with seating mostly under cover outside.
Currently open every day apart from Monday’s until 3pm, weekends until 2 pm.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Ate here about 4-5 times for breakfast while working in town. Had a few different workmates with me during those visits and I didn’t hear one complaint between them. I sampled the corn fritters, eggs benny & big breakfast. All were very good, and got me through the day until dinner. Location & service are excellent, as is the coffee. Will be returning on future work trips to town. Cheers

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Great place for breakfast. Pancakes, banana, bacon with heaps of maple syrup. Private relaxed setting. Amazing staff, excellent coffee. Blessed to eat there.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Great selection of delicious meals and cabinet food. Thoroughly enjoyed our breakfast and coffee all served with a smile by the friendly staff

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Looking for somewhere to have a coffee we were drawn into Santeez’s courtyard. We had seen the sign for Gluten Free food but assumed there would be the usual one or two items but how wrong we were.
Most of the menu is Gluten Free - yippee, we had choices.
Both had a good coffee though should have asked for a double shot as even though I had decaf, I like a strong coffee.
The Chocolate Brownie was rated highly by hubby - who has been doing market research on GF Brownies for a while.
Though winner by a long shot was the Date, Orange and Ginger Scones served with Orange Marmalade. I swear I groaned with pleasure at the first bite.
Planning on going back before we leave the area.
Service was fantastic.