“Leafy and cool”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 24 January 2024

Really sweet little cafe. The outside is under a gorgeous vine, so it's leafy and cool, and because it is a little back from the road it's quieter and safer for kids than the main street. The large coffee cup size is very generous!

Date of visit: December 2023

Reviewed 12 January 2024 via mobile

Stumbled upon this cafe while visiting Kerikeri. Great shady outside location on a hot northland day. All 3 dishes we had were excellent. Best chicken salad I’ve ever had, the dressing was amazing.

Date of visit: January 2024
Reviewed 14 August 2023 via mobile

I ordered a simple BLT lunch, But unbeknownst to me it came with mayonnaise - which I can’t eat as I am allergic to egg. When I queried / mentioned this, they very kindly remade one for me (without mayonnaise). Fabulous service, and a really lovely BLT. Couldn’t have asked for better service or food - 5star service.

Date of visit: August 2023
1  Thank waganaught
Reviewed 19 July 2023 via mobile

Stopped for lunch and had the best Waldorf salad I have ever tasted . Great staff and food , sat in a lovely little courtyard

Date of visit: July 2023
Reviewed 16 June 2023

Was a totally shocking experience! Never ever have I been a witness to a form of customer abuse as I did this week. The manager told customers off for putting hands near her food cabinet. I saw a very elderly lady with a walking stick and her daughter abused by the owner/ manager. You could hear her yelling and sceaming right out in the courtyard where we were trying to eat. Manager came running out with spay bottle like some finger prints on her cabinet would ruin everything for her. Potential customers left in shock and disbelief and I doubt they will ever be back again. Even the girl working there looked shocked... crazy behaviour!

Date of visit: June 2023