“Average Coffee”

Ranked #12 of 49 Restaurants in Kerikeri
Price range: US$4 - US$24
Cuisines: Swedish, International, New Zealand, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: "IT'S YOUR PLACE" ...That's what we like to say, so welcome to our place which is also your place. We enjoy the company of our local clientele who have become regulars at the restaurant and created a great community with whom we share our lives every day. It's the 'local' place to hang out for coffee and chats and a great place for meals all day. Our chefs are passionate about fresh food, prepared beautifully and served with style. We are committed to healthy and delicious food that satisfies all tastes, so whether it's our famously tender and tasty calamari, or our weekly fish dish specials, or a vegetarian delight, a hearty steak, or a divine dessert, we'll have something just for you. Our commitment to sustainability and environmental awareness is important to us, and we serve free range chicken, pork and eggs. We recycle everything we can from bottle tops (Kidney Kids Foundation fundraisers), to food waste (pigs, and compost). Our community,our tamariki (children) and the wider whanau (family) mean everything, and we support our local charities and services wherever and however, we can to support our community. So...Welcome...To your place.
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Went for a coffee the other day and yes is was no different from the one I ordered 2 years ago, very average, like my instant coffee. I also wanted equal but they only had stevia or sugar. No cakes but I did go in after 5pm, and on a Sunday. That said, they should offer a standard spread if they are open that late (well, late for rural towns).

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We dined here while staying close by KeriKeri. Very good food, comfortable place. Reasonably priced. I would recommend it.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

A bit rustic looking but otherwise quite adequate. Must remember next time (and happy to go again) to ask for less spice.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We both enjoyed a lovely lunch.
I had the chicken and leek pie,she had the pork and apple pie-both homemade,both delicious.
I was also craving their mash potatoes and gravy-I thought I’d be cheeky and ask if this was available-It was!it hit the spot...Thanks so much to the young staff that were friendly and efficient.
We will be back...oh and then we had coffee-because this is the best place in town for your daily dose of marvellous coffee.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

We’ve lived in Kerikeri nearly 3 years now and have somehow missed this little gem. Cosy and comfortable cinema experience followed by a superb dinner. We had to deviate from the main menu but the cafe was most accommodating and cooked us a lovely meal, accompanied by an excellent local wine. Service was excellent. We can’t fault this at all and will be making this a regular experience. Looking forward to the next one, Very well done CC!