Lowest prices for your stay
Fully refundable before Sun, 3 Mar
Get rewarded with One Key
Hotels.com
Fully refundable before Sun, 3 Mar
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews stone store bedroom cottage keri keri within walking distance excellent stay wonderful hosts close to town stayed longer accommodation trees linens paihia
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2023 via mobile

I highly recommend this property to stay. Excellent position, facilities superb. Hosts go out of their way to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
I recommend the breakfast!!
There is nothing negative whatsoever to say about it

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2023

The anxiety of "landing" there in the dark,in an oversized rental car was immediately reduced by the owner's greeting and assistance. Even though we didn't know to order breakfast in advance, he, without question brought us all the great ingredients for what my friend and I enjoy for the morning. Our convenient 2 bedroom cottage with fully furnished kitchen in the quiet of a tropical atmosphere, only 20 min walk from town, fit every bill. Very nice pool, especially if you're okay with a polar dip, but that's the fault of very cool nights. This is not glitzy, or modern, but for us was preferable to that which you can get in any big city.

Reviewed 13 February 2023

I can only reiterate what other reviewers have already said . This is a really nice place Well kept inside and out and well equipped . The owners are very welcoming and we enjoyed chatting with them .
It’s very close to town and has a pub , and the Stone store within walking distance
Keri Keri is a lovely town with lots of restaurants, coffee shops etc .
We also drove to Pahia and went across on the foot ferry to Russell

Reviewed 7 May 2022

My blind wife and I stayed here for two weeks while builders were renovating our kitchen after an accidental flood. We had not had a holiday together for many years and decided to make the most of our time away from home ( albeit only 2km)
We cannot say how much we enjoyed our time at Colonial House. Mark and Paula were wonderful hosts and made us feel so welco me.
The unit was clean, comfortable and quiet. The pool was delightful on some of the hottest days and my wife will never forget the eperience of a dove landing on her shoulder while she was peacefully floating.
We could not have wished for a better two weeks away from home.
We unreservedly recommend the accommodation and the hosts.
Thank you, Mark and Paula.

Room tip: All surrounded by bush and birds.
Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 1 May 2022 via mobile

What a wonderful property! When you drive in it feels like you are entering another world! Beautifully secluded amongst trees, bamboo, beautiful flowers.

We had the two bedroom family room, it was extremely cosy and comfortable. The owners were just lovely and so accommodating as we arrived late on Friday evening.

The pillows are the best I think I’ve come across at a hotel/motel around the world. Perfect shower pressure, roomy fridge.

Close to the Plough and Feather / Stone Store. A bit further away from the central shops but an easy drive.

Date of stay: April 2022