“Delicious vegan food”

Food Forest Organics
Ranked #3 of 4 Quick Bites in Greytown
Price range: US$9 - US$14
Reviewed 29 November 2019

Went to the Food Forest Organics for lunch and I had a healthy Dahl salad with Bombay potatoes. The dahl was just a little bit spicy which was perfect for me. I also had a passion fruit cheesecake, delicious.

The service was excellent.

Date of visit: November 2019
2  Thank LatinC
Write a reviewReviews (47)

Reviewed 29 October 2019

Went with a friend a little nervous about 'vegan' food I loved the fresh salad, great-tasting curry sauce and potatoes, and she was thrilled with the gluten-free pasta.
The setting is nice on a good day in the garden. A regular stop for me and now my friends!

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank DaphneG941
Reviewed 29 October 2019

We dropped in for low cost healthy lunch ($14 for two) in the pretty back garden. The food was a really pleasant surprise - well thought out dishes with simple tasty flavours and the garden was a sunny little oasis out of the northerly breeze.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 25 January 2019 via mobile

You’ll definitely get an alternative menu here compared to other cafes in the region. The simple menu might not have a massive selection but each item looks delicious and that a very good reason to hunt this place out.
We had the tofu curry which was flavoursome and interesting (and devoured quickly).
Only gripe is that they didn’t do a proper coffee, only plunger.
Apart from that I’d still go back.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 5 January 2019

we really enjoyed our lunch here - burger and salads were great! nice flavours, burger lentil-based and lots of yummy flavours in with it. relaxed indoor and outdoor seating options, shade or sun, family friendly, mobility friendly, and next to a nice shop offering a range of organic foods.

Date of visit: January 2019