“Birthday celebrations”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Couldn’t have been better! 5 adults and 4 kids booked for 530 service was fabulous and food was hot fast and fresh. a range of meals were ordered and everyone was very impressed!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I visited for dinner. The drink selection was very good with both local and non-local beers and wines. I would highly recommend their hummus and flatbread appetizer, as the flatbread was the star of my meal by far. I also had the lasagna which was quite good.
There was a fire going on the room I was seated in, which made for a great atmosphere and kept the room nice and warm.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 4 May 2018

Went for Dinner last night & had 2 Small Pizzas- more than adequate for 2. Absolutely delicious, flavoursome with a thin base & exactly as described on the menu. Relaxed friendly service with quirky decor. Very good value total of $ 55.50 for two including a glass of wine each

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 14 April 2018

This cosy little restaurant is in a converted house with a real wood fireplace which makes it a lovely spot to have dinner on a winters evening. We ordered a pasta and the eggplant parmigiana for dinner - both meals were delicious but we thought that the portions were a little on the small side!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Good service, adequate drinks list, nice atmosphere (apart from the very loud American tourists - we even know how much their parents left them when they died now) - but all I wanted was a cheesy tomatoey basily Marguerita pizza (which Cuckoo calls a 'Fantail') but what I got was a stonking big circular slab of freshly baked bread with not much tomatoey cheesy anything. At $21 for a medium size I was pretty disappointed - it needed MUCH more of everything (and less pizza base). I understand that if you are putting heaps of weird toppings on a pizza then you need a big think base - and I guess that's what most of your customers want (judging by the great reviews) but a Marguerita needs a thin crispy base & LOTS of tomatoey cheesy basily topping. Never mind - everyone has a different view of what a pizza should be - except kids, and I guess that's where your key market is there in Greytown, My partner's Aubergine Parmigiana was great !!

Date of visit: April 2018