“Another great meal at our favourite restaurant”
Review of Pinocchio

Pinocchio
Ranked #7 of 16 Restaurants in Greytown
Reviewed 26 July 2021

We come to Pinocchio on a fairly regular basis and it never disappoints. The highlight for me on this occasion is that Paul has put the white chocolate parfait back on the menu and it's fabulous and well worth waiting for.
Service, as always, was great.
We'll be back again guys!

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (26)

Reviewed 6 July 2021 via mobile

I happened to venture in while staying in town on business, it was gourmet burger night. This gives you a choice of 4 different burger flavours I had the beef cheek it comes with hand cut fries and a glass of wine or beer. The burger was delicious as were the fries and the local Pinot Noir was just paired right with the burger I chose. I indulged myself with the lemon tart desert and again was not disappointed. The service is efficient and very friendly all in all a very pleasant experience. Highly recommended if you find yourself in need of dinner on a Wednesday night in Greytown

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 20 May 2021 via mobile

My daughter and I dined here when passing through Greytown. Service was very good, friendly and prompt but not over the top. We ordered the beef cheeks for two - with two side dishes of our choice, we ordered twice cooked hand cut chips and cauliflower and rocket salad as our sides. The food was amazing! Melt in your mouth beef cheeks on parsnip puree and slaw. We ordered local wine on the recommendation of the waitress, Luna pinot noir which was delicious and perfect with the meal.
We didn't want coffee so late so we ordered two scoops of vanilla bean ice cream to finish. Nothing was a problem, Highly recommend! Without a doubt we would return as we both said this was the best meal out we have had in a long time!

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 14 February 2021 via mobile

A friend and I had dinner here when in greytown for a night . Great place for dinner . Loved the food and staff were great . Can’t wait to go back

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

We spent some time here during the mid year Christmas festival when Martin Bosley did his oyster takeover. This is a great restaurant, well positioned in the town, super friendly staff with a great menu. Can’t wait to go back.

Date of visit: July 2020