“Dinner”
Review of Pinocchio

Pinocchio
Ranked #9 of 16 Restaurants in Greytown
Reviewed 30 October 2020 via mobile

Really enjoyed our night at Pinocchio. Had the degustation menu which didn't disappoint. Great atmosphere. Attentive, friendly staff. Would recommend it.

1  Thank VikkiB289
Write a reviewReviews (29)

Reviewed 29 October 2020 via mobile

We went to Pinocchio with some friends for a birthday meal. The food and service was impeccable and would highly recommend this to anyone. We started with the King salmon sashimi and the flavours used were an amazing surprise in your mouth (the sesame seeds on the Salmon almost explode in your mouth). We all chose the Wellington on a plate lamb burger which again was divine. The buns were so fresh and the flavour, spice and moisture in the lamb was amazing, along with the beetroot and cheese to complement.
The berry’s and cream desert had an amazing array of flavours which had a surprisingly likeness to a cheese cake.
Knowing it was a birthday, the staff finished our meal off with a house made chocolate truffle w hazelnut crumb and a candle in the middle.
I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting an exciting food surprise along with fantastic service, local wine and amazing atmosphere.

Reviewed 22 October 2020 via mobile

Went for dinner and the food was excellent I had the belly pork for starters it was melt in the mouth and I couldn’t wait to get my main course of confit of duck which was excellent. Missed out on desert as I could not eat any more. Will certainly go back again.

Reviewed 22 August 2020 via mobile

Stopped here for a light lunch. Just a great menu and lovely to be able to sit outside in the sunshine. I ordered the clams from the starter menu and my hubby ordered the market fish sliders with a side of hand cut fries. Everything was just so fresh and tasty. Would definitely go back. Just superb

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 19 August 2020

Had lunch to celebrate my daughters birthday and everything was perfect. The food was excellent matched by well trained and attentive staff. I would definitely recommend it as the number one dining option in Greytown.

Date of visit: August 2020