“Absolutely superb. Highly recommend ”
Review of Pinocchio

Pinocchio
Ranked #9 of 16 Restaurants in Greytown
Reviewed 22 August 2020 via mobile

Stopped here for a light lunch. Just a great menu and lovely to be able to sit outside in the sunshine. I ordered the clams from the starter menu and my hubby ordered the market fish sliders with a side of hand cut fries. Everything was just so fresh and tasty. Would definitely go back. Just superb

Date of visit: August 2020
Write a reviewReviews (29)

Reviewed 19 August 2020

Had lunch to celebrate my daughters birthday and everything was perfect. The food was excellent matched by well trained and attentive staff. I would definitely recommend it as the number one dining option in Greytown.

Reviewed 15 August 2020 via mobile

4 of us went for lunch today with my 11 week old granddaughter. The food was excellent and the staff looked after us very well. Would definitely recommend and looking forward to trying a dinner here soon.

1  Thank mart2312
Reviewed 13 August 2020 via mobile

We had an excellent lunch here, but do not agree it’s the best in the Wairarapa.

Wait staff are great.

I guess it was the actual dinning space that lacked intimacy.

2  Thank astropig
Reviewed 10 August 2020

Make sure you book as it can be hard to get in here. We were party of 8 and had a table ticked away from the rest of the restaurant..most appreciated. An interesting selection of food and all meals were beautiful. They made a chefs special dessert for 2 of our party which were gluten free..was a fresh fruit salad and a sorbet.
My only criticism was the one account was a bit hard to sort out as some of the meals had different names on the bill to what actual meal was.