“Generous portions and accommodating staff”
Review of Greytown Kebab

Greytown Kebab
Ranked #15 of 16 Restaurants in Greytown
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Description: Turkish style kebab.. Great taste come and enjoy it.,
Description: Turkish style kebab.. Great taste come and enjoy it.,
Reviewed 6 January 2021 via mobile

Situated on Main Street there is nothing unusual about decor, very plain but this is not a restaurant however there is seating.
The food arrived promptly and is reasonably priced
The salads are very good with generous portions, but I have had much better kebabs.They do not have taboulah and garlic aioli. The wedges were crunchy and very tasty-yum
The only staff member present was very friendly and accommodating.

Date of visit: January 2021
2  Thank carol J
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed 27 December 2020 via mobile

I was super excited to get back to Greytown to find that a kebab shop had sprung up since I was last here. They have all the usual Kebab shop offerings and it’s good to have this as an alternative to the other options in town. I had the Doner and my wife had a falafel. Both were very nice and there is a bit of room for improvement all round in terms of decor, service, final kebab quality and presentation. That said I’m still happy to go back and recommend to others.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 6 December 2020

We go there regularly, either for takeaway, or more recently to eat in. Love the kebabs, and have got into meat on fries.

Friendly staff and huge amount of food for what you pay

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank andye10000
Reviewed 30 June 2020 via mobile

I love kebabs and we were excited to try this place. We ordered four kebabs, chips and some baklava all of which tasted great!! The wait was a bit long at 28 minutes compared with other kebab shops but maybe they are finding their feet.

My biggest turnoff for this place is the lady that took the orders. She was either incredibly shy or didn’t speak English and when I tried to clarify our order she just looked at me with a blank look and then had to get one of the others to add up the cost. If you are going to serve as front of house you need to put a bit of effort into it, make people feel welcomed and looked after (even just for takeaways) and they’ll come back. I’d give this place another go simply because the food was yummy but if I got the same limp greeting and service it would be my last.

Date of visit: June 2020
1  Thank daregirlzone7
Reviewed 22 January 2020

Kebabs have gotten better they now serve it with proper kebab bread and they grill them now but unfortunately you can’t do phone orders as they are for ever engaged or don’t answer..

Date of visit: January 2020