“We love it”

Price range: US$2 - US$10
Description: Turkish style kebab.. Great taste come and enjoy it.,
Description: Turkish style kebab.. Great taste come and enjoy it.,
Reviewed 6 December 2020

We go there regularly, either for takeaway, or more recently to eat in. Love the kebabs, and have got into meat on fries.

Friendly staff and huge amount of food for what you pay

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank andye10000
Write a reviewReviews (9)

Reviewed 30 June 2020 via mobile

I love kebabs and we were excited to try this place. We ordered four kebabs, chips and some baklava all of which tasted great!! The wait was a bit long at 28 minutes compared with other kebab shops but maybe they are finding their feet.

My biggest turnoff for this place is the lady that took the orders. She was either incredibly shy or didn’t speak English and when I tried to clarify our order she just looked at me with a blank look and then had to get one of the others to add up the cost. If you are going to serve as front of house you need to put a bit of effort into it, make people feel welcomed and looked after (even just for takeaways) and they’ll come back. I’d give this place another go simply because the food was yummy but if I got the same limp greeting and service it would be my last.

Date of visit: June 2020
1  Thank daregirlzone7
Reviewed 22 January 2020

Kebabs have gotten better they now serve it with proper kebab bread and they grill them now but unfortunately you can’t do phone orders as they are for ever engaged or don’t answer..

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank nickyh678
Reviewed 3 December 2019

The meat was delicious but sadly let down by a cold wrap (most places heat them) and lack of tabouleh.

I took mine home and put in the sandwich press, so much nicer.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank 446niccig
Reviewed 29 July 2019

After eating out for lunch and a busy day we were ready for something simple and an early night and this hit the spot. Our kebabs were large, with plenty of fresh yummy salad veges and the chicken was crispy, tasty and not too greasy. The only downside was that it took awhile to prepare, so next time I’d call the order in before going down. A couple of friendly young guys running the place, best of luck to them.

Date of visit: July 2019