“Just ok.”
Review of The Offering

The Offering
Ranked #2 of 4 Quick Bites in Greytown
Reviewed 30 April 2021 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch. A variety of food to choose from. It may have been what we choose but our lunch was nothing special. Cauliflower cheese balls sounded nice but lacked a cheesy taste. Garbage fries with pulled pork which hubby had was just ok he said. When we arrived a lot of the tables hadn’t been cleared and we had to ask for our to be even though it was not overly busy at the time.

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank Sharpeze
Write a reviewReviews (84)

Reviewed 5 April 2021

Easter Sunday morning breakfast of hash browns, grilled mushrooms and tomatoes, vegan sausage and wilted spinach (vegan stack) and excellent coffee out in the verandah/garden area...perfect. Crisp but getting sunny morning, early before the crowds arrived. I wasn't in a rush so the longer waiting time to get freshly cooked, well presented, tasty food was not a problem...and really people, if you're in a hurry at breakfast what's your day going to look like? And if you're in a rush, get cabinet food.
I loved the food, the ambience, the 'mood', the sun, the trees, and the service and attention to detail.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 10 March 2021

We have just had lunch at this place. After 20 minutes my husband received his order. 15 mins later another person went up and complained about how long her order was telling and they gave her my order! 5 mins later I got my bowl of soup that was so hot I couldn't eat it. The food was okay but not exceptional. There are too many choices in Greytown for us to bother coming back here again.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 7 March 2021

I enjoy stopping in here, its's my go-to whenever I'm in Greytown around lunchtime. They have an excellent selection of cabinet food and very comprehensive menu that caters many options for plant-based diets too. I can always recommend their sandwiches or pretzel bread hotdogs! Sometimes on a busy day there is a bit of a wait - around 20 mins or so.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 31 January 2021

So impressed by the large range of plant based options! So hard to choose when there are so many amazing ones available! Everything was presented so beautifully too! Great place to sit in the sun outside.

Date of visit: January 2021