“Excellent burger”
Review of Brasserie 74

Brasserie 74
Ranked #14 of 16 Restaurants in Greytown
Reviewed 10 July 2021

Visited tonight during the midwinter festival, and the place was buzzing, so glad we’d booked.
Great friendly service and lovely burgers

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (43)

Reviewed 27 June 2021 via mobile

What an amazing place. The food is out of this world, it's made with passion and care by a very experienced head chef. The food is of michelin star quality however still has a homely feel about it. The staff are attentive and very friendly. This place is remarkable! We were there recently, live music and the singer was sensational, great beer and wine and the most tasty, unbelievable, perfect food. I can not express enough how amazing this place is...very much worth a visit. I'll be there again soon that's for sure, I can't wait to go back!

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 26 June 2021 via mobile

True meaning of a hidden gem. From their succulent amazing burgers to their heart felt chef personally inspired meals that are of a fine dining quality. Best place in town!

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 23 May 2021

Was told to try this venue from a good friend of ours. What a shock we got as we went today for lunch and we were very disappointed.

My partner and I got coffees and a main each. When we arrived it was rather quiet and the service was good. However once we ordered the service turned to a lack of it. An empty table kept dirty with full used glasses and food for the 40’ we were there!

The mains were poorly presented and done; the main full burger was $25.00 and it doesn’t come with fries! A total rip off. The meat itself was rubbery and didn’t taste that good either.

My salad was nothing special either but priced OK.

Not a place I will return nor recommend.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 24 February 2021

Changing the name of this place has not redeemed it in any way. The service was good but the food was appalling and significantly over priced. I do not expect some cheap lettuce with a bits of bacon and a few seeds to cost $18 - outrageous!
Would recommend or plan to return.

Date of visit: February 2021