“Great food and service”

Siam Kitchen Thai Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 32 Restaurants in Martinborough
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Siam Kitchen Thai Restaurant is on The Square in Martinborough. Open 7 days a week from 05.00PM - 9:30PM or till late. Winter may be closed on Monday. Restaurant seats 60 guests. On-Licensed and BYO WINE only. Corkage fee is $5 per bottle. Take out available. Delivery service available when not busy with a fee of $5 (please ask staff for service availability). We're proud to say that we are considered the best Thai restaurant in Wairarapa region.
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Yummy meal. We had a mixed starter for 2 followed by a green curry and pad thai. Everything exceeded our expectations. The curry was chocca full of veges and chicken (not just a bowl of sauce with a few peas floating in it) and the pad thai was the best. Service was great, despite it being a busy evening. Will definitely return next time we're in Martinborough.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Bought a takeaway and took it back to the vineyard to enjoy the view. Pleasant and friendly service. Time for a glass of wine whilst it was cooked.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Had the pad kee mao (fried noodles) and squid rings. Noodles were great,really good flavour bit a tad too sweet. Squid rings consisted of minced, rather than, whole, squid. Texture was soft and crumbly, rather than firm and chewy. Not the my liking. I had my food take away, but that was enough to experience their customer service, or lack of. The restaurant was a little cramp, so I decided to wait outside. I went in after about 10mins to check if my order was ready. It wasn't. I asked if they could bring out my order when it was ready. Simple and reasonable request I thought. But lady said no. I continued to wait inside, and after about another 5 mins, my food was ready. I'd recommend phoning your order in, if you're having a takeaway.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here, all food was lovely and beutifully spiced. Masman curry was awesome. Great service and good wine selection.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Lovely customer service and clean. Great water nice and cold, lovely singha beer. So sad about the food. Very below average. We love Thai food, not sure anyone in the kitchen knew what they were cooking. I guess if you are desperate for a feed, hit it up, but I wouldn't go back. Not many options in Martinborough so very disappointing.