“Takeaway dinner”

Siam Kitchen Thai Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 29 Restaurants in Martinborough
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Description: Siam Kitchen Thai Restaurant is on The Square in Martinborough. Open 7 days a week from 05.00PM - 9:30PM or till late. Winter may be closed on Monday. Restaurant seats 60 guests. On-Licensed and BYO WINE only. Corkage fee is $5 per bottle. Take out available. Delivery service available when not busy with a fee of $5 (please ask staff for service availability). We're proud to say that we are considered the best Thai restaurant in Wairarapa region.
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Have heard mixed review about this place from locals and I love Thai but was very disappointed by my meal. The food was average and edible but nothing authentic that I couldnt get out of a frozen box with entrees or cook myself.
Wasnt feeling like cooking so got takeaway but next time I would just cook myself

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Takeaway from Siam Kitchen on a very windy (100 kph) night in Martinborough. Our pad thai was flavorful with plump shrimp but lacked sprouts and lime and maybe another ingredient. The green chicken curry also had good flavor and an ample amount of chicken. Everything was packaged up nicely...and service with a smile.

I'd never seen a plastic prawn pad thai at the register like in Japanese restaurant windows so I could have simply pointed w/o reading the whole take-out menu....:)

The restaurant just near a corner on the town square is duly decorated with Thai decorations and could also have been a comfortable place to dine if we'd chosen to
head out of our cozy unit.

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff. Vegan options available. Well presented food in a pleasant atmosphere. We all enjoyed our visit to this restaurant.

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Nice healthy meals and good amount of Tofu for us vegos. Staff friendly. Prices were a bit higher than usual. $20 per meal with veggie and tofu option. Nice atmosphere. $5 cartage if u BYO.

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Went here with a group of 12 people. Great service felt very welcome and the food came out very fast. Tasted so fresh and was delicious. Only thing my husband felt hungry after his mixed appetiser and main dish. But I was very satisfied.