“Yummy pizzas”

Circus Cinema, Bar and Restaurant
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

Ordered pizza for takeaway - were delicious. They were quite pricey, so expected gourmet pizza and wasn't disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (149)

Reviewed 23 March 2021 via mobile

Sunday 21 March and I was staying in Martinborough 2N as a solo traveller; my Airbnb host suggested I catch a movie & have dinner. “Great idea” I thought so off I went to Circus Cinema Restaurant Bar.
Excellent food but what a snarly, cold, snobby front-of-house woman and my foreign waitress also had an attitude. I felt extremely uncomfortable, as though they didn’t want me there, and will never go back for a meal.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank evana g
Reviewed 17 February 2021

We took in a movie and dinner before hand. First off, this place has great ambience. We had two starters (calamari and deep fried chicken with wasabi mayo. Both were excellent and the only suggestion was maybe provide a small bowl of the mayo - it was delicious on top of the chicken but not enough of it. We had the Drover pizza and we both agreed it was the best pizza have had in long time. Service was excellent

Date of visit: February 2021
2  Thank John S
Reviewed 28 November 2020

Food and waiting staff very good but the Maitre D has an attitude! We were kept waiting for a table although semi empty and were declined a table by the window although no one came to sit there. Perhaps she didn’t like how we looked. To save my family’s embarrassment we stayed, and the meal and wine were great, but won’t be visiting again.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 25 November 2020

A reservation at another restaurant was cancelled by them at the last minute so we went to Circus. Very glad we did. The food was lovely, ther service excellent and a very pleasant venut

Date of visit: November 2020