“Yummy pasta. What a delight!!”

Pasta on the Terrace
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in North Beach
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Went to this restaurant for the first time on Saturday 28th July with friends. What a delight it was, although very basic as far as deco was concerned, but even on a cold & windy night it was cosy & warm. Service was prompt & the food delcious. The prices were good for a change, for Perth. It is BYO & corkage is $3 each, fine with me as I begrudge paying over $8 for a glass of wine. A little beauty near our sea front. We'll be back!!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Came here for a last minute brunch with my wife. We had not booked but were greeted by a friendly host when we arrived and were shown to a table.

It was around 11am but the place was still 75% full and had a good atmosphere. Our order was taken by a very friendly Scottish waitress. I ordered the Sweetcorn and Zucchini Fritters and was told that I could change from Smoked Salmon to Bacon if I wished (I Didn’t). We also ordered the hash browns to share.

Food was good but mine was warm rather than hot so I think it may have been on the pass a bit too long. I would give this restaurant a good rather than average or very good but I am again hampered by Trip Advisers scoring system.

Toilets were clean and well presented.

When we went to pay the waiter obviously thought we were from a different table and gave us a different bill. I could have saved some money but I am an honest person and corrected him rather than saving $50. Karma is real I believe!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Not a classy venue by any means but cosy and relatively cheap with quick service and large size tasty portions.
Reasonably large menu with all the usual pasta options, served quickly.
No Italians in the kitchen that I could see but the food was reasonably authentic if you are happy with the basic pasta dish. Not gourmet cuisine, sort of street food Roman style.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 17 April 2018

they have got to know us now; no salt on the meal in the kitchen please.
service is companionable, food is fab. What more could you want on a Friday evening between a movie & golf tomorrow morning.
Seriously, this place is BTG.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 8 February 2018

It was our first time at Pasta on the Terrace a couple of weeks ago - and we will return! Delicious food & generous serve sizes. My chicken parmigiana was massive - and cooked to perfection. The Tiramisu was to die for & my friends enjoyed lovely profiteroles. I will definitely return, this time with some vino - as I didn't realise it was a BYO only.

Date of visit: January 2018