“Perfect Position”
other travellers have booked this property
Gated Security Entrance to The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach, Lahaina, Maui
The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach Affordable Studio Vacation Condo Rental Tropical Decor in Living Area, Queen Size Sofabed
Check Availability
The Whaler on Kaanapali  Lobby at Sunset
Lobby open 24 hours @ The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach
Beachfront Walk on Kaanapali Beach in front of Whaler Condo Rental
View of Molokai from The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach
Sunset over Molokai as seen from our lanai at The Whaler on Kaanapali Vacation Rental
Black Rock on Kaanapali Beach, Vacation Condo Rental at The Whaler
Whaler on Kaanapali Beach Vacation Condo Rental, Oceanfront Swimming Pool
Oceanfront Pool & Jacuzzi at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach Vacation Condo for Rent
Lush Tropical Grounds at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach Vacation Condo Renatl
Oceanfront Koi Pond at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach Vacation Rental, Lahaina, Maui
3 Oceanfront gas BBQ's for outdoor dining at the beach
The courtyard at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach Studio Condo for Rent
Koi Pond in the courtyard at dusk
Welcome to The Whaler !
Sunset from just outside our lanai
Rainbow over The Whaler
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Compass55...
“Perfect Position”
Reviewed 19 February 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We stayed in this Ground Floor Condo and loved it. So close to everything. We loved sitting outside for all our meals and watching the Whales. We would definitely stay at this Condo again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
20 Feb 2018
Hi Sherrie - Thanks for the nice review. I'm glad that you enjoyed our lanai for meals and whale watching. Hope to have you back again in the future!
lorrie370
Dexter, New York
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 19 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We love that this unit is on the ground floor with an ocean view from the Lani. The Whaler is in the best location in Kaanapali Beach...

20 Feb 2018
Hi Lorrie- Thanks for the nice review. It's good to know that return guests such as yourself are enjoying their stay at my condo.
Chad N
“Amazing stay at The Whaler!”
Reviewed 12 February 2018 for a stay in October 2017

My fiancee and I had a wonderful vacation staying at Larry's condo! The condo's proximity to the beach is unbelievable! The bed is cozy and we slept soundly every night even when a major storm hit the island and knocked out the island's power grid! The staff at the Whaler were kind and courteous throughout our stay. We highly recommend Larry's place and will make it our #1 choice for all future trips to Maui!

13 Feb 2018
Hi Chad- Thanks for the nice review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, even if you had a bit of an unexpected adventure with the storm and loss of power!
Anna P
“So so so wonderful”
Reviewed 18 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I absolutely enjoyed dealing with this homeowner when I booked our stay in Maui.
I was a little unsure of my exact dates and even though I kept moving them a day or two to the left and right the homeowner never gave up on me and remain patient while I got my trip planned

The apartment itself was fully equipped, close to the beach and really just the perfect location for our honeymoon. We love being so close to Lahaina and really enjoyed swimming in the pool.
We would totally come back and stay here again next time we visit Maui

21 Sep 2017
Hi Anna- Thanks for the nice review! I'm glad that you enjoyed your time at my condo in Maui, and appreciate the kind words you said about working with me. Mucho Mahalo !
Companion...
“Ground floor very convenient and reasonable.”
Reviewed 26 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We always like the convenience to the beach and restaurants and being on the ground floor with even more convenience to the barbecue area was great.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 Feb 2017
Hi Don- Thanks for pointing out how centrally located our condo is on Kaanapali Beach. I like the ground floor also, to get to the beach, pool & BBQ's !
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing