“Marvelous in Maui”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jeffery G
“Marvelous in Maui”
Reviewed 19 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

We stayed at the resort March 10 - 14. As a platinum SPG member, I was upgraded to a three bedroom villa from the two bedroom booked. The property is fabulous, and the service was equally outstanding. Our accommodations were huge. It has a well-equipped gym, which is important to me when I travel and a path for jogging, again an important feature for me. We enjoyed breakfast each morning and late evening cocktails. Both were excellent. I would definitely stay here again if I return to Maui.

Wes H
Phoenix, Arizona
“It's Pronounced... na NAY eh”
Reviewed 21 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

What's not to like. It's a brand new resort. We had booked a 1Br as part of a Westin promotional package, but were pleasantly surprised with a no charge upgrade to a 2Br mountain view unit. Mountain view turned out to be great as it meant seeing several spectacular rainbows.

Pros...Units are nicely appointed with lots of plugs for the iPhones, etc. WiFi works well. Self parking is close by. Great TV's. Resort is not crowded (yet) as it's only about half open. BBQ grills are top-of-the-line.

Cons...Housekeeping is dismal. One day we were there when housekeeper came. He/she was in and out in 3 minutes. Emptied wastebaskets and brought fresh towels is all. I made the bed which is OK as I do it everyday anyways. Never vacuumed during our five day stay. I guess I was suppose to do that, too. Overall they are not keeping the resort up. It's new, but already has lost its shine. Elevator floors are dirty. Stainless steel doors are smudged with handprints. Hallway walls are marred and need touch-up. Tile in lobby and units needs to be cleaned, not just swept occasionally. Staff is focused on vacation club sales, not upkeep and it shows. As far as the layout goes there is no pool-side restaurant with ample seating like the other resorts. Beach is small with no available chairs and umbrellas. There are no big waterslides for the kids. There is no shopping area close enough to walk to.

The Nanea is nice because it's new, but if you're looking for that spectacular pool complex for the kids this is not the resort for you.

Your age range 50-64
WKORV
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Design”
Reviewed 23 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

This new Westin timeshare is their third timeshare on Maui. It is right on the beach and it is a very very short walk down the board walk to the two other timeshares. Which ever property you stay at you have access to all the pools, but if you stay at Nanea you don't really have to leave because of the great outdoor design. The main pool is big and elevated with ocean views with a small waterside that goes from the main pool to a pool with a sand bottem. There is also a pool bar with amazing views of the ocean that is elevated also. Of the three properties this one has the best pool/ outdoor design. I am an owner at the Westin Villas South and have been coming to Maui for the past 12 years, and this is a great addition to a great company. We really enjoyed it.

Management Response
25 Jun 2017
Could not have said it better myself.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing