“Excellent Place to Stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Casa Borinquen Vacation Rental
Master Bedroom Bathroom
Second Bedroom
Third Bedroom
Patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 20 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jose B
“Excellent Place to Stay”
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

The location of this home was excellent, it was minutes away from everything; beaches, restaurants, supermarket and even the bowling alley. We really enjoyed all the comforts this house provided, such as air conditioning in every room, washer and dryer, in ground pool, pool table and even a brand new BBQ grill in the rear porch. I was also really impressed with the attention we received from Jose and Myrna, they really know how to go about their business. This is one place I would definitely visit again.

Management Response
15 Aug 2017
Thanks Jose for the wonderful comments... We are happy to hear you enjoyed our condo!
WandyTorr...
Brooklyn, New York
“Beautiful house in a great location!!”
Reviewed 8 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

I just stayed in this property and was very happy. The townhouse is spacious, clean and in a great location- within minutes from the airport, beaches and restaurants. Myrna was very nice and Jose is great to deal with and he is very knowledgeable about the Island and things to do and restaurants to eat at. The pool was awesome. The house was just painted and it looked great as well as new appliances put in. There's AC and ceiling fans in the livingroom, and bedrooms and there's a washer and dryer which is very convenient. I really liked the soaps they provide. My family came to visit and they loved the house! I definitely recommend staying at Casa Borinquen if you are planning on staying in Aguadilla, you will be very happy with the beautiful house, cleanness, and location! I can't wait to come back next year.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
tonyrodr
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Excellent home away from home”
Reviewed 7 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My family and I have stayed in Casa Borinquen multiple times, this it's always getting better. You can fit 6 to 8 people. Is clean and very comfortable. Air conditioning is awesome, The master bedroom is recently updated totally awesome, kitchen appliances are new, everything is just great, pool table, swimming pool, Dish Network with HBO, free WIFI. I visit the Island many times and there is nothing you can get anywhere else for the price. Jose is on top of his game. Thank you for making our stay a wonderful one and see you next year.

dianabk7
Miami, Florida
“Best vacation home ever! (June 2017”
Reviewed 2 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Casa Borinquen is what I always pictured. Clean, Spacious, Modern especially the kitchen,Great location, close to the airport, close to the best restaurants and breathtaken beaches.I wanted to thank also for the great staff, my family and I felt right at home. Planning my stay again soon at Casa Borinquen.
2 thumbs up!!!

Thank you again!

Management Response
3 Jul 2017
Thanks Mrs Jacobs for the wonderful comments... We are happy to hear you enjoyed our condo!
dominoo66
Staten Island, New York
“Muy bueno”
Reviewed 7 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Very pleased with all the warmth and comforts of home away from home.From the moment we arrived,we were welcomed by the manager, Ms.Myrna,who greeted us very kindly,gave us a tour of the house,and answered any questions to the home.It is located near the beach,store and amenities suitable to anyone's personal pleasures.Would like to thank Jose and Ms.Myrna for having,and allowing us to vacation in this beautiful home,making our time spent here a true paradise.Look forward in the near future to spending time in this same home again.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing