“More than expected!”
other travellers have booked this property
Open View from Kitchen View of Dining Area
Golf Course Trail Nearby
Swim, Snorkel, Surf, Fish @ Crashboat Beach
Aguadillan Sunset
Wilderness Surfing Spot 2010
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Apopka, Florida
“More than expected!”
Reviewed 26 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013
people found this review helpful

I had my apprehension when I booked this rental property, as this is the first time I do such. To my surprise the entire process was a delight. From the time I communicated with the owners thru the check in process with the manager. I was pleased to know that although I had reserved the studio apartment, upon arrival I was told that since the a/c unit was not functioning, they accommodated us in the larger 2 bedroom house. This was a nice gesture. Everything function more than what was expected. Location is great as well as the facility. Will definitely stay here again as well as recommend to all my friends.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: That I did not stay longer
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
26 Jan 2013
Don V., thank you for selecting us as your vacation hub. It was a pleasure to work on the reservation with you. Our goal is to provide the best service and accommodations possible. Estamos siempre a la orden! Esperamos verlo de regreso pronto.
New Jersey
Reviewed 25 January 2012 for a stay in August 2011

A romantic getaway Older travelers
25 Jan 2012
Thank you for selecting to stay in our property. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and look forward to your future stays. Saludos.
Boston MA
Reviewed 11 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
11 Jan 2012
Thank you. It was a pleasure meeting you guys. Great guests!
San German
Reviewed 20 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
20 Apr 2011
Thank you for selecting us. It was our pleasure.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing