“Mr mano”

Mcdonald's - Woking
Ranked #34 of 38 Quick Bites in Woking
Reviewed 4 March 2021

We are the regular customer and last few weeks always missing item and we left it to go couple of last orders and ordered today fries missing from the order called and manager in charge told me that we can’t do any things.
She was not polite and very Nasty I think she is not from UK and she doesn’t know how to talk to customers.we would not go back again

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (27)

Reviewed 28 August 2020

Dear Mcdonald
I went today this lunch time with my
9 year son it was a disaster
First dirty I side no one check the people coming in
Normally mysonlikr the seat down stairs and gess what they closed and upstairs everywhere. Discrase
And Discusting my son had to eat
Without chair a d also. No fish fingers no ice cream
Seriously horrible. Don't blame the pandemic. People like to spend the money.
I will ever be back again. Also I se d an email to head office my order number was 065
C43C-FXNW-JYDF
Customer

N

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 5 August 2020

Went thought as opened after lockdown, queued up what felt like forever and when I finally made it they would not serve me because I was on a motorcycle and not a car. Ridiculous and outrageous! I'll tell you where you can stick your burgers...!!

Date of visit: May 2020
Reviewed 3 July 2020

I went through the drive through and placed my order for a flat white , double cheeseburger and a mc flurry

I was disgusted at what I received.

The flat white was luke warm, no sugar available and was literally thrown at me from the window spilling over my hand and car seat... thankfully it was luke warm otherwise I would have an injury. The cheese burger if you can call it that was a sloppy warm mess.
The mc flurry went straight in the bin as I was given it in an open container not the normal enclosed one.

Waited a long time for this treat... wish I hadn't of bothered. Give it a miss

Date of visit: July 2020
1  Thank L4032KYmatth
Reviewed 18 April 2020

All that you’d expect from a mcd’s. Roomy bright inside. Service pretty quick. Can order manually or via ‘boards’. Convenient location.

Date of visit: February 2020