All reviews quiet location full english breakfast stayed here nice guy one night place to stay train station shopping centre room was spacious comfortable stay a great stay an overnight stay free wifi monroe saturday sleep
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here when I had to spend a night in the area for business. I booked over the phone and received very friendly and professional service. On arrival the welcome was friendly and helpful, with directions being given to the places I needed to go and even a text message with a postcode so I could pop it in the satnav! The room was clean, warm, comfortable and very clean. The breakfast well cooked and very tasty. So glad I stayed here rather than one of the big name chains.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Visiting family for Halloween party so only stayed 1 night on a Saturday
Very dubious when we arrived to see an extended house in a cul-de-sac, and was worried about parking as had an estate car and was too long to fit on the advertised Free Parking onsite
Fortunately the owner suggested we park on the side road and we only had to pay £1 as it was a weekend and parking restrictions were different to weekday.
The owner was friendly, helpful, professional and gave us a choice of times we could have our breakfast( which we booked when we arrived) . It was £6 each and I found this very delicious and good value, the only negative comment I will make on the whole stay is I cant remember being offered any alternative to a full English breakfast,
We had an beautiful en suite room upstairs (lovely comfy bed) complimentary tea/coffee, sky tv and free WiFi which was a lot better than expected, I loved the quality of the furniture and furnishings which continued throughout the areas we passed.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2017

Stayed here with my husband for 2 nights in October. It is situated in a quiet location yet central to Romford.
Breakfast was very nice and as it was a weekend when we stayed we really appreciated being able to have it at 9.30am. A nice touch having a fan available to use in the room.
Would definitely visit again.

Room Tip: Its only a small b & b so i should think all the rooms would be fine
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2017

We have just returned from an overnight stay at the Montrose hotel and have a very comfortable and relaxing stay. The bedroom (room3) was quiet and comfortable. The breakfast was very nice and Prash, the owner was great. We had 3 rooms for the night and we were made very welcome. Thank you, Prash, for a great stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent customer service is what really stood out for us when we stayed here. We were here for 1 night visiting for a friends 30th birthday party.

The owner is so friendly and helpful and he cooked a lovely breakfast too. He was chatty and made us feel welcome. We felt looked after.

The room was spacious, clean and well equipped and was perfect for our requirements. Very good value too.

We’d recommend to friends and family and would stay again when in Romford.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends