“Family meal with grandchildren”
Review of The Ladybarn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Ladybarn
Ranked #12 of 18 Nightlife in Rochdale
Reviewed 29 September 2014

Me and my husband took our daughter and two of our grandchildren. Out for a meal to the Ladybarn. It was the first time we have been here. The grandchildren loved it. because the could play in garden area. Which has children's climbing frame. And inside there is a play area. But we choose to sit at the other end of the pub. Because it was more peaceful there. The children both enjoyed hot dogs and chips. Me my husband and daughter all had steak and chips with peas. They made a mistake with the order. And forgot to do my daughter's meal. But to be fair they apologised.Told us the meal would still be made. But because we would not be eating the meal at the same time. They would not charge us for my daughters meal. The staff were lovely and friendly.